Groups

any1 posted out?

looking to find out how much it will cost via royal mail to post out a xbox 1 and a ps1 seperatley

6 Comments

I would say around £20 by special next day to be insured to the correct amount. Sold a PS2 last crimbo and I'm sure it was just under that.

xbox without original box but with pad and all leads was bout £12 standard parcel recorded a month ago.

Because of the weight u will probably be cheaper using a courier, ive used parcel2go.com before

jack_burt0n;2216720

xbox without original box but with pad and all leads was bout £12 … xbox without original box but with pad and all leads was bout £12 standard parcel recorded a month ago.

Yeah but would not be insured to the correct level.

Click on service for full information.

Print postage online Find out more Service Delivery....................Compensation.............Tracking.................Price
    First Class stamps* Delivery Aim 1 Day........................................Up to £36.......................No.................£11.02
    Recorded (Signed For) First Class stamps* Delivery Aim 1 Day......Up to £36..................Proof of Delivery...£11.74
    Special Delivery Next Day Guaranteed by 1:00pm next day.............Up to £500.................Tracked.............£20.70
    Standard Parcels Delivery Aim 3 Days..........................................Up to £36.......................No..................£9.30

* The price displayed is for stamped mail only. If you use a franking machine the price will be less.
    Go to Franking Prices to find out how much you need

Xbox current value = £35

It's usually cheaper if you use Royal Mail online service or Postage with Paypal
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846217
      2. RIP DOCTOR WHO22
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism57
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49395

See more discussions