Any1 recommend what to dl from PSN Jap Store?

7 replies
Found 28th Apr 2008
Obviously my Japanese is a bit off these days so i was wondering after dl'ing the Siren demo what you chaps/gals recommend for me to dl from the store?

cheers!

1. Misc
  2. PSN
  3. PS3
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PSN
  3. PS3
7 Comments

Ps3 sucks. You should have got an Xbox

Titchimp;1984043

Ps3 sucks. You should have got an Xbox

I had three of 'em - all broke within a few months...

And when I worked in a Video Games store, we had a constant stream of them being returned every week...

They're great when they're working...

hodsey77;1984131

I had three of 'em - all broke within a few months...And when I worked in … I had three of 'em - all broke within a few months...And when I worked in a Video Games store, we had a constant stream of them being returned every week...They're great when they're working...

I'm only kidding, infact i'm on both of your PSN friends lists, lol :whistling:

Titchimp;1984167

I'm only kidding, infact i'm on both of your PSN friends lists, lol … I'm only kidding, infact i'm on both of your PSN friends lists, lol :whistling:

Hehe, I know :thumbsup:

Original Poster

For that Chimp im going to get my BBC Micro 32k out of the loft for pure pwnage! Chuckie Egg here i come!!

aphex187;1984209

For that Chimp im going to get my BBC Micro 32k out of the loft for pure … For that Chimp im going to get my BBC Micro 32k out of the loft for pure pwnage! Chuckie Egg here i come!!

:w00t: I was checking out my amiga 1200 games the other day, was telling my friends those were the days when you got your moneys worth, simply because they gave you a freaking huge box for 3 floppy disks

Original Poster

Hehe! i spent many an hour playing Syndicate on that machine (i think!? getting old now, brains only used for toilet training these days!).
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions