DHL delivered 1
4 items missing
no luck with customer service

any1 had similar issues? Cheers!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Check your invoice should be with the parcel they delivered it’ll no doubt show that the items not delivered are marked as to follow.
MrWalle19/05/2020 14:31

Check your invoice should be with the parcel they delivered it’ll no doubt …Check your invoice should be with the parcel they delivered it’ll no doubt show that the items not delivered are marked as to follow.

Invoice only has the 1 item I received. No sign of the other 4?..
Corner_taken_quickly19/05/2020 14:43

Invoice only has the 1 item I received. No sign of the other 4?..

Best to contact them and ask. I had this a few weeks ago where my items were delivered in 3 separate parcels and the first one showed the items not in the delivery were to follow.
I tried calling a few times but was always in a queue even calling as soon as they opened.
I contacted them via twitter but even that was a couple of days per reply as I say this was a few weeks ago so maybe call centre will be better staffed now?
Pretty much the norm, ordered 3 items 4 weeks ago 1 got delivered about 5 days later other 2 no sign of. Tried online customer services placed in queue of like 150+ people to get booted out after an hour .... repeat.
Never again !
Bought a pool last month 7th.1 week later sent email not in stock and gonna sent different model. After that No comminution, No delivery, no response to emails. Today i got refund from PayPal (paid with PayPal).
MrWalle19/05/2020 17:44

Best to contact them and ask. I had this a few weeks ago where my items …Best to contact them and ask. I had this a few weeks ago where my items were delivered in 3 separate parcels and the first one showed the items not in the delivery were to follow. I tried calling a few times but was always in a queue even calling as soon as they opened. I contacted them via twitter but even that was a couple of days per reply as I say this was a few weeks ago so maybe call centre will be better staffed now?

Wish I could contact them.. more chance of getting through to the queen
7ommy.7819/05/2020 19:53

Pretty much the norm, ordered 3 items 4 weeks ago 1 got delivered about 5 …Pretty much the norm, ordered 3 items 4 weeks ago 1 got delivered about 5 days later other 2 no sign of. Tried online customer services placed in queue of like 150+ people to get booted out after an hour .... repeat. Never again !

Nightmare! I tried online chat several times... get booted off every time!
crazydealhunter19/05/2020 21:01

Bought a pool last month 7th.1 week later sent email not in stock and …Bought a pool last month 7th.1 week later sent email not in stock and gonna sent different model. After that No comminution, No delivery, no response to emails. Today i got refund from PayPal (paid with PayPal).

Useless mate.. at least u got a refund I suppose
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions