Groups

any1 watch south park and seen the new ep?

Banned
    I think the new ep 'imaginationland' was gr8 and is goin to be a good trilogy. any1 else watch this and agree?

29 Comments

Didnt realise it was on lol. Is it a download?

Yeah I'm loving the newer episodes, prefer the epic story lines compared to the early ones like Cartman got an Anal Probe You can download it ryouga, next episode will be released tomorrow

Original Poster Banned

yeh its torrents. They are getting better. cnt wait for 2moro'z ep. happy that drawn together is back now too

Original Poster Banned

imaginaaaaaaaaaaa-aa-tion, imaaaagination, imaa-aa-aa--gina-aaa-tion imaagination lol

Ooh Drawn together thats cool.

The funniest episode of that was when Captain Hero turned gay and a split personality lol

Original Poster Banned

lol yeh i hav just bought series 2 dvd. watched them online/downloaded ages ago though. they have had about a year gap now between a 'to be continued' episode but are finally back. did u ever see the one that was not aired for a while where captain hero decides to give up his powers?

Drawn Together and new South Park? It's like Christmas come early.

Been ages since I saw it, used to watch it on sky last year but they stopped showing it very often.

What was the cliffhanger, I sure I saw an ep with one

Original Poster Banned

lost in parking lot it was. the end of series 2. think on tv u wld hav prob seen the helicopter crashing one.

Original Poster Banned

XtremeDJW

Drawn Together and new South Park? It's like Christmas come early.

yes and family guy, american dad and simpsons r all showing now. and scrubs is back 2moro!

Imagination land was not as good as eps like the homeless one or the n*gger guy they were comedy genius.

Califor-nia-nia
    Super cool to the homelessss

Original Poster Banned

yeh and the warcraft ep... 'i'm not an R Tard ' lol

As soon as I saw that ep I made loads of human warriors with the same name and looked the same

Banned

That ep was jokes, i cant wait for the other two:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

yeh same watchin next one 2moro nyt - come peasant kyle, pay homage to the sultans balls lol

Original Poster Banned

what does this green thing on here that says im on a distinguished road mean btw? what is it :s lol

salder21

yeh same watchin next one 2moro nyt - come peasant kyle, pay homage to … yeh same watchin next one 2moro nyt - come peasant kyle, pay homage to the sultans balls lol

Already out matey:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

kk cheers

It is your rep.

Original Poster Banned

aahh right. thanks

Aw gawd, i'm gonna need another Hard Drive.

Too much South Park and theres Drawn Together now too that i didnt know about. eeek

I used to hate South Park (and remember the 1st episode when it was broadcast on Channel 4) but gained a new found facination for it last year. The last 3 seasons have been excellent entertainment, but it's proving difficult to convince people that the programme has improved significantly.

Banned

no never seen it in my life but im sure it is worth posting on, i think i may just bump every thread up in misc :-D

Part II of imaginationland is totally weak lol. Lets hope part 3 improves.

Original Poster Banned

HaggisHunter

Aw gawd, i'm gonna need another Hard Drive.Too much South Park and theres … Aw gawd, i'm gonna need another Hard Drive.Too much South Park and theres Drawn Together now too that i didnt know about. eeek

lol so have we got you into that now then, it's great eh?

im the same hard drive full of simpsons, drawn together, family guy, scrubs, american dad, heroes and a whole load of other things

Original Poster Banned

Shengis

Part II of imaginationland is totally weak lol. Lets hope part 3 improves.

it has its moments. lol never realised that was meant to be manbearbig at first

salder21

it has its moments. lol never realised that was meant to be manbearbig at … it has its moments. lol never realised that was meant to be manbearbig at first

It's bearpigman....:giggle:

salder21

lol so have we got you into that now then, it's great eh?im the same hard … lol so have we got you into that now then, it's great eh?im the same hard drive full of simpsons, drawn together, family guy, scrubs, american dad, heroes and a whole load of other things

lol, i watched Drawn Together before, but just thought it got canceled like most stuff i like.
    Have to go get the rest of it now :-D

And lol Manbearpig was great rofl

Original Poster Banned

no i think its half man half bearpig lol. yeh drawntogether keeps getting close to cancellation and having looooooong annoying breaks lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions