Expired

Anya Hindmarch Not Plastic bag

Found 26th Feb 2007
The Missus is moaning at me to find her the bag below - they're so the latest thing apparently. Out of stock of the official website and stupid money on flea-bay. Anyone in HDUK land able to help me pretty please?

Thanks in advance
Steve

http://www.anyahindmarch.com/848/849/850/11228/40082/environmental_bags/shopping_bag/tote/i'm_not_a_plastic_bag.aspx http://www.anyahindmarch.com/848/849/850/11228/40082/environmental_bags/shopping_bag/tote/i'm_not_a_plastic_bag.aspx
anyahindmarch.com/ima…jpg

1. Ask
  2. Bag
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Bag
9 Comments

Iv searched for hours online today and only found the same as you so good luck, :x

I think its time to get a new missus! Been searching for a while now and getting nothing.

Your link says

Thank you for your interest in this bag. Due to overwhelming demand our pre order allocation has now sold out. We will have more bags available to pre order in March. Please keep checking the site as we are unable to respond to individual emails. [COLOR="Red"]This bag will also be available to buy in our UK stores from early March[/COLOR] and through our retail partners Dover Street Market in London, colette in Paris and Villa Moda in Kuwait from mid March. From 25th April the bag will be available from 200 *********’s stores nationwide.

It's not long to wait, another 2 days and it is march! - If you found something online you may not get it until it's in the shops anyway!

mightymouse_toon

I think its time to get a new missus! Been searching for a while now and … I think its time to get a new missus! Been searching for a while now and getting nothing.

LMAO! LMAO!

hahaha! just realised how bad that sounded! i was on about the deal..... not about me searching for a missus!!!

Original Poster

On balance, I've decided to try my nearest AH outlet in a few days, rather than the more radical ideas suggested!

Thanks,
Steve

[SIZE=2]whats the fuss about with these then?[/SIZE]

Who knows, cost only £5 but selling for nearly £100 on Ebay. I managed to get myself one from the official web site when they launched them last Tuesday. Just waiting for it to get delivered.

They go on sale in Sainsburys on the 20th of April so they wont be the latest thing to have in a months time.

hi,
not sure if youre still interestted in this but if you go to the anya hindmarch site and register for free they'll send you an email in a few days to register for one of the diffreent coloured ones due to be launched in the US and Japan round about 7th May. hope this helps
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is loveeur legit? Fantastic prices for scooters33
    2. Outdoor laser projector22
    3. 12v car heater recommendations please22
    4. Forza 7 ps433

See more discussions