Anybodies children use the Sonicare Kids Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush

Banned 8
Found 16th Jan 2010
What do you think of them please? Are they as good as the adult ones

8 Comments

The adult version would make a childs gums bleed, so i wouldnt have thought the childs version would be as powerful :thumbsup:

So to sum up and answer your question....it wont be as good.

Original Poster Banned

i didnt mean as powerful, i meant as good as, in doing the job, both me and daughter have sonicares, and son has had a little play with my old one and has asked for one, obviously he needs the childrens one, so just wondering if anyones children use one, he is 7

sassie;7562388

i didnt mean as powerful, i meant as good as, in doing the job, both me … i didnt mean as powerful, i meant as good as, in doing the job, both me and daughter have sonicares, and son has had a little play with my old one and has asked for one, obviously he needs the childrens one, so just wondering if anyones children use one, he is 7

I only use the adult version

Original Poster Banned

transit;7562414

I only use the adult version

i replaced mine as a xmas treat and it was to good a bargain not to, and he has been using my old one, without my knowedge, he said he likes it except the toothpaste dribbles all down him - lol

sassie;7562451

i replaced mine as a xmas treat and it was to good a bargain not to, and … i replaced mine as a xmas treat and it was to good a bargain not to, and he has been using my old one, without my knowedge, he said he likes it except the toothpaste dribbles all down him - lol

Lol, they are good tho, i had a girl ask me if id had my teeth whitened professionally.serious

Original Poster Banned

transit;7562470

Lol, they are good tho, i had a girl ask me if id had my teeth whitened … Lol, they are good tho, i had a girl ask me if id had my teeth whitened professionally.serious

just replaced mine with the whitening one, it was £24 :thumbsup: its the Sonicare HX6731/02

http://uberwhiteteeth.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/dr-phil.jpg

My 5 yr old has a oral b electric toothbrush and is great takes a bit of getting used to with itchy nose just like mine did. but you when getting them to independently brush you can be guaranteed what they are brushing is getting done properly
Post a comment
@
    Text