Banned
I am!

86 Comments

dole scum :thumbsup:

I am currently seeking jobs...

Original Poster Banned

Robotochan;3099095

I am currently seeking jobs...

Can i be nosey and ask you how long, you have been unemployed?

Say it loud

[SIZE="4"] "I'm on JSA and i'm proud"[/SIZE]

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;3099112

Say it loud[SIZE="4"] "I'm on JSA and i'm proud"[/SIZE]

I do :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;3099115

I'll be even nosier, what jobs are you seeking?

Any?

Erm been on it since June looking for any jobs, had a couple of interviews but nobody will employ me, haven't had a job so have no experience... but I do have a degree and good Advanced Highers, Highers and Standard Grade results...

Original Poster Banned

Robotochan;3099129

Erm been on it since June looking for any jobs, had a couple of … Erm been on it since June looking for any jobs, had a couple of interviews but nobody will employ me, haven't had a job so have no experience... but I do have a degree and good Advanced Highers, Highers and Standard Grade results...

I haven't worked since March this year and i have decided to hold my head up high and enter the job centre.

Good Luck x x

Not 'seeking' very hard... there are jobs everywhere - I'm waiting to hear back from a couple of places for a second job at the moment...

Bar work? Agencies? Are you being fussy and only looking for easy/well paid or skilled work?

Original Poster Banned

[email protected];3099143

Not 'seeking' very hard... there are jobs everywhere - I'm waiting to … Not 'seeking' very hard... there are jobs everywhere - I'm waiting to hear back from a couple of places for a second job at the moment...Bar work? Agencies? Are you being fussy and only looking for easy/well paid or skilled work?

I can't afford to be fussy anymore, toilet cleaning, here i come :roll:

I've been applying for roughly a job a day, sometimes a couple sometimes none.

delivery jobs , pizza place , loads

DLM;3099160

With students back in most cities there's work to be done in the evenings - bar work, pizza shops (and deliveries if you have a driving license) waitressing (mmm, tips)

Take a stroll through the nearest highstreet and you'll find something

Don't do toilet-cleaning - it smells

alnbowes;3099175

delivery jobs , pizza place , loads

SNAP!

Original Poster Banned

Robotochan;3099168

I've been applying for roughly a job a day, sometimes a couple sometimes … I've been applying for roughly a job a day, sometimes a couple sometimes none.

It can be very dishearting sometimes being out of work.

Hope you get to do what you want to do.

Times are hard, unfortunately x x

Banned

DLM;3099160

well im considering pimping i you are really looking for a job lol x

Original Poster Banned

[email protected];3099185

With students back in most cities there's work to be done in the evenings … With students back in most cities there's work to be done in the evenings - bar work, pizza shops (and deliveries if you have a driving license) waitressing (mmm, tips) Take a stroll through the nearest highstreet and you'll find something :)Don't do toilet-cleaning - it smells

Thank you for your help.

It is appreciated :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

salder21;3099209

Ok, pimp away :roll:

DLM;3099202

It can be very dishearting sometimes being out of work.Hope you get to do … It can be very dishearting sometimes being out of work.Hope you get to do what you want to do.Times are hard, unfortunately x x

Yeah it's a little depressing, planning on doing a night course to gain a microsoft certification in November to give me something to do and make me look more attractive to employ :whistling:

Hi. you could sell some Avon,loads of people buy it now its coming up to Christmas! and i can sign people up to become a rep too ;O)

Original Poster Banned

Robotochan;3099223

Yeah it's a little depressing, planning on doing a night course to gain a … Yeah it's a little depressing, planning on doing a night course to gain a microsoft certification in November to give me something to do and make me look more attractive to employ :whistling:

Good for you :thumbsup:

Stay positive and keep smiling.

Life is tough at times x x

Original Poster Banned

_kells_;3099225

Hi. you could sell some Avon,loads of people buy it now its coming up to … Hi. you could sell some Avon,loads of people buy it now its coming up to Christmas! and i can sign people up to become a rep too ;O)

I know, i need to be more motivated.

I find Avon's customer service is a bit rubbish, do you?

Robotochan;3099223

Yeah it's a little depressing, planning on doing a night course to gain a … Yeah it's a little depressing, planning on doing a night course to gain a microsoft certification in November to give me something to do and make me look more attractive to employ :whistling:

well change the avvy euk:whistling::oops::-D

Hi folks,

I don't know what kind of job you are actually looking for but hope you will find the career that is enjoyable as well as challenging and prosperous.

However, I think the best thing to do at the moment is to get your experience by building up your everyday skills doing a bit of voluntary work if necessary so prospective employers can see that you are doing and have done something while job seeking. You may even find a position in the organisation you volunteer with, some do pay good salaries and some don't.

Also have a look at the websites of your local authorities like councils, police, NHS trusts and so on, some have a particular agency to supply their staff.

Don't Despair the work is there and there's lots of help for you to get it.

Original Poster Banned

sofatoad;3099324

Hi folks,I don't know what kind of job you are actually looking for but … Hi folks,I don't know what kind of job you are actually looking for but hope you will find the career that is enjoyable as well as challenging and prosperous.However, I think the best thing to do at the moment is to get your experience by building up your everyday skills doing a bit of voluntary work if necessary so prospective employers can see that you are doing and have done something while job seeking. You may even find a position in the organisation you volunteer with, some do pay good salaries and some don't. Also have a look at the websites of your local authorities like councils, police, NHS trusts and so on, some have a particular agency to supply their staff.Don't Despair the work is there and there's lots of help for you to get it.

Thank you, so much for this x x

Original Poster Banned

Thanks everyone, i have repped you all x x

If anyone really wants to they can have my job!
Good luck to everyone that's looking at the moment - I can't imagine how I'd cope on anything less than I get...
I need a sceond job - if the two I've applied for don't get back to me this week I'll be asking bar-to-bar for some evening work... how else will I fund my expensive tastes?

Banned

salder21;3099209

If you require training I can help with this....

biggest thing though is you gotta be 'pimp'

and get yourself a nice pimp suit!
http://www.easleys.com/ProductImages/tabis/7968PimpDaddy.jpg

Banned

ODB_69;3099398

If you require training I can help with this....biggest thing though is … If you require training I can help with this....biggest thing though is you gotta be 'pimp'and get yourself a nice pimp suit!

lol cheers for that. you gonna teach me some things?

thesaint;3099112

Say it loud[SIZE="4"] "I'm on JSA and i'm proud"[/SIZE]

Does this apply to everyone in your opinion?

I am currently out of work having lost my job at the beginning of this month. I have now applied for 16 jobs in the last 3 weeks and am sick of being told I am over qualified. I have worked since leaving college (19 years ago) and this is the first time I have ever been out of work.

I absolutely hate it and am desperately unhappy - for personal reasons losing my job has left me in an awful position.

I cannot work evenings because I have two young children and as their dad works full time he refuses to look after them.

I am currently doing voluntary work at a school reading with the children and also spending time with children in the local hospice until I can find employment.

Tbh I am ashamed to be claiming JSA but the fact is I need it to get by and I have paid into the system so whatever anyone else thinks I am entitled to it.

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven;3099515

Does this apply to everyone in your opinion?I am currently out of work … Does this apply to everyone in your opinion?I am currently out of work having lost my job at the beginning of this month. I have now applied for 16 jobs in the last 3 weeks and am sick of being told I am over qualified. I have worked since leaving college (19 years ago) and this is the first time I have ever been out of work.I absolutely hate it and am desperately unhappy - for personal reasons losing my job has left me in an awful position.I cannot work evenings because I have two young children and as their dad works full time he refuses to look after them.I am currently doing voluntary work at a school reading with the children and also spending time with children in the local hospice until I can find employment.Tbh I am ashamed to be claiming JSA but the fact is I need it to get by and I have paid into the system so whatever anyone else thinks I am entitled to it.

Good luck Fire Heaven x x

Banned

ODB i have pm'd you a game

fireheaven;3099515

Does this apply to everyone in your opinion?I am currently out of work … Does this apply to everyone in your opinion?I am currently out of work having lost my job at the beginning of this month. I have now applied for 16 jobs in the last 3 weeks and am sick of being told I am over qualified. I have worked since leaving college (19 years ago) and this is the first time I have ever been out of work.I absolutely hate it and am desperately unhappy - for personal reasons losing my job has left me in an awful position.I cannot work evenings because I have two young children and as their dad works full time he refuses to look after them.I am currently doing voluntary work at a school reading with the children and also spending time with children in the local hospice until I can find employment.Tbh I am ashamed to be claiming JSA but the fact is I need it to get by and I have paid into the system so whatever anyone else thinks I am entitled to it.

IMHO I think people like yourself who have put in are entitled to get back . Its the people who have never worked and never put anything in. I think these people should be made to do some form of work in the community be it painting railings etc to earn their dole whilst brightening up their community .

DLM;3099392

Thanks everyone, i have repped you all x x

you re3pped me ?????

[email protected];3099394

If anyone really wants to they can have my job! :)Good luck to everyone … If anyone really wants to they can have my job! :)Good luck to everyone that's looking at the moment - I can't imagine how I'd cope on anything less than I get...I need a sceond job - if the two I've applied for don't get back to me this week I'll be asking bar-to-bar for some evening work... how else will I fund my expensive tastes?

indian delivery job on a friday :thumbsup:

Probably why you spend most your time on here, disgusting.

Banned

alnbowes;3099582

IMHO I think people like yourself who have put in are entitled to get … IMHO I think people like yourself who have put in are entitled to get back . Its the people who have never worked and never put anything in. I think these people should be made to do some form of work in the community be it painting railings etc to earn their dole whilst brightening up their community .

I agree with that...

I hated being on dole when I first finished uni...LOATHED going that place, dont mind people who are generally looking for jobs but so many just wanted to bum off the state...sickened me...

I would have happily done community work for the cash, think most would and I dont agree with people just sitting on the dole and taking the cash with zero intention to work...fair play to those intending to work, its hard but you just gotta stick with it...good luck those of you looking :thumbsup: and shame on those that dont wanna work :x

Original Poster Banned

alnbowes;3099590

you re3pped me ?????

Yes because i like you, sometimes

Banned

To be on job seekers allowance don't you have to apply for 3 jobs a week? I was made to and the first job I applied for gave me it...was Tesco's urgh I went dressed all smart with a tie. £800 per month what a joke. My self esteem was way low before I went there, was worried I wouldn't get it. Left 2.5yrs later begged me to stay as he wanted to train me as a manager (yeah right). Earn almost double that now.

That's exactly the way I feel ODB, I'd rather be doing something for my money!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949
    2. GOT Leaks again415
    3. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    4. What an absolute disgrace2150

See more discussions