Anybody any good at God of War 2?

10 replies
Found 31st Mar 2010
I've been stuck at Challenge 4 on Challenge of the Titans for about 4 hours now.

Anybody any good at this? I'm close to tears here.

I'd be happy to make a small PayPal donation to anybody willing to help me get this trophy!
Yes, I'm really that desperate.

10 Comments

lol, sorry I would have helped as I also collect trophies, but unfortunatly I don't have that game.

Banned

JaYy_dOg;8255200

lol, sorry I would have helped as I also collect trophies, but … lol, sorry I would have helped as I also collect trophies, but unfortunatly I don't have that game.

Awesome! Thanks for the input

Original Poster

Spriggan;8255271

You had a look here? http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/932295.html

Yeah, thanks, looked at loads of youtube vids & read 2 or 3 guides, still stumped. :-(

JaYy_dOg;8255200

lol, sorry I would have helped as I also collect trophies, but … lol, sorry I would have helped as I also collect trophies, but unfortunatly I don't have that game.

ha ha ha ha ha

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8255362

looks easyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKdtgr7oQHk

It's not.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got ylod the 3rd time :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Original Poster

JaYy_dOg;8255633

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Just … NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Just got ylod the 3rd time :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Nasty, hasn't happened to me (yet!), is your console old?

Bickstar;8255656

Nasty, hasn't happened to me (yet!), is your console old?

Yep, got it in the week it was released in the uk, original phat 60gb.

Ahh well no worries as i was getting a slim one in easter.

Original Poster

JaYy_dOg;8255686

Yep, got it in the week it was released in the uk, original phat 60gb.Ahh … Yep, got it in the week it was released in the uk, original phat 60gb.Ahh well no worries as i was getting a slim one in easter.

Fair enough, that happened my mates launch console a few weeks back, mine's only 14 months old, but hopefully something happens before my 3 year insurance runs out & not after!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.2429
    2. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G916
    3. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED44
    4. Microsoft Surface Pro - reviews/comments/alternatives!22

See more discussions