Groups
    EXPIRED

anybody around who uses the Turtle Beach Stealth 400 Wireless headset with ps4?

looking to ask anybody who uses this headset a quick question about the usb dongle, when using usb headsets before (the x12 from turtle beach) whenever ive plugged in my charger cable for my controller at the same time as being in a a party chat, theirs been an interference/buzzing sound everytime, until ive removed the other usb cable and chat volume goes fine. just wondering if this still happens with the usb dongle thats needed for this headset before i buy..

3 Comments

This happens with my headset Hyper X also happens to mates who has Turtle beach 400.What's happening is it' called ground loop and your headset is getting interference noise. When I plug my headset by USB in to the controller and the ps4 I get the buzzing noise well my mates can hear it.But when I plug it in to a wall charger they can't hear the noise.So my guess would be it has something to do with the USB ports on the ps4..I'm just letting you know you are not the only one.

Original Poster

Essex_Hal

This happens with my headset Hyper X also happens to mates who has Turtle … This happens with my headset Hyper X also happens to mates who has Turtle beach 400.What's happening is it' called ground loop and your headset is getting interference noise. When I plug my headset by USB in to the controller and the ps4 I get the buzzing noise well my mates can hear it.But when I plug it in to a wall charger they can't hear the noise.So my guess would be it has something to do with the USB ports on the ps4..I'm just letting you know you are not the only one.

It's so irritating. Is their not a way use a USB wall plug to charge the ps4 controller? As that would be the perfect solution.

Big muso take not putting a USB port or two on the back of the console in my opinion.

Yeah you can use a USB wall plug for the ps4 controller even use it at the same time.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions