anybody been on the royal carribean cruise ship

6 replies
Found 17th Jan 2008
just wonder if it was worth the money ????? or is ocean village better

6 Comments

Haven't been on a Royal Carribean one but have been on a Princess Cruise Ship and that was absolutely fab.

Mind you the ship that we went on has now gone over to the Ocean Village Chain of Ships. It is called the Oceania and was a fantastic ship.

HTH

Banned

no info, just wanted to say ive always wanted to do this, and make sure whatever you decide have an absolute ball:thumbsup:

Hi,

Not been on it myself but my girlfriends brother has worked on this ship as well as the Princess Cruise ship.

He thinks it is absolutely brilliant and that is just working on it never mind holidaying on it.

He has recommended either of those ships to family and friends so I would imagine you would have a great time on either!

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

We are going on our fifth cruise with Ocean Village on 5th Feb (can't wait) - we love it as you can probably tell. Very informal - no real dressing up (unless you want to) no DJs etc. We tried QE2 but would not bother again - its Ocean Village for us every time!
Whatever you decide have a great time!

Can't comment on other cruises but just about to go to carribean again with Ocean Village. Wonderful facilities for adults and kids. plenty to entertain you and as the previous post says - no need to dress up!
Can be a bit "Butlins" but you can avoid it or join in depending on how you feel

Original Poster

sassie;1469587

no info, just wanted to say ive always wanted to do this, and make sure … no info, just wanted to say ive always wanted to do this, and make sure whatever you decide have an absolute ball:thumbsup:

thanks sassi i am sure i will if i could just get some nice gear to take :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769340
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3465
    3. Tesco 3 for 2 Toy deal starting 27th October65
    4. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.77

See more discussions