Anybody bought from icebuyer.co.uk

4 replies
Found 15th May 2008
Looking to buy a new car stereo that is powerfull and has bluetooth.
Thought this is a good one.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

Original Poster

Well it has a sister site iceclearout.com that both use the same off the peg shopfront, also neither provide any contact details and the phone numbers are both none geographical ie 0870 and 02081 which you would assume was London but is infact call forwarding.

So I would not use them. I would pay the extra £10 and buy it from Amazon.

However he does have good ebay feedback and its cheaper from his ebay shop, he also claims to be in Nottingham.

As a side note i have one of these and its excellent value for money,, be careful about dubious traders tho the first one i bought was faulty and i'm having to go to court to try and get money back see ]here

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;2100160

Well it has a sister site iceclearout.com that both use the same off the … Well it has a sister site iceclearout.com that both use the same off the peg shopfront, also neither provide any contact details and the phone numbers are both none geographical ie 0870 and 02081 which you would assume was London but is infact call forwarding.So I would not use them. I would pay the extra £10 and buy it from Amazon.However he does have good ebay feedback and its cheaper from his ebay shop, he also claims to be in Nottingham.

Thanks for the reply and info.
These guys seem to have a good feedback score and now I am looking at a different model
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions