Anybody dealt with Quote Me Happy.Com?

Found 6th Feb
Hi

I was just wandering if anyone has heard of/dealt with the above company? I was searching for Home Insurance quote on Money supermarket and the above came up as the cheapest but I’ve never heard of them and as it’s home insurance as well so bit weary? Can anyone let me know if they’ve had insurance with them? Experience with them? Thanks in adv
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
mod
@lighti i'm with quote me happy but for car insurance fairly happy with them, although not needed to contact them in perosn so not sure what customer service is like. I do like that you can make changes to your policy on your account so don't need to call them.
Edited by: "niceroundpound" 6th Feb
I am with them for car insurance. Everything was online. Ive Never had to speak to them. I dont think they have a phone number to call unless your making a claim.
Original Poster
@niceroundpound Thanks for your comments I was just wandering if it came to claim and as it is house insurance as well they wouldn’t try and not pay etc and find some kind of clause and if it’s a small company etc and not sure about anything about them thanks again for taking time to reply
Original Poster
Thanks to all comments above
Has anyone got Home Insurance with them? I would appreciate your comments about this and if anybody has actually made a claim etc??
mod
lighti6 m ago

@niceroundpound Thanks for your comments I was just wandering if it came …@niceroundpound Thanks for your comments I was just wandering if it came to claim and as it is house insurance as well they wouldn’t try and not pay etc and find some kind of clause and if it’s a small company etc and not sure about anything about them thanks again for taking time to reply

As well as members advice on here also have a look around the net for reviews. Maybe also check out a couple of other company's that you like the look of from your comparison.
They aren't an "insurer" as such they are a Broker , like most of the companies on compare sites (eg Hastings , The AA ,Policy Expert , More than etc ,etc ) . I just shop on price as they are all safe but of course you never know how helpful they are with a claim until you actually have a claim .

Hastings were cheapest for my home insurance and car insurance this year (after comparing and taking Cashback into account ) but as I haven't had a claim I can' say how good they are .

Top Tip : - Check out the cashbacks on offer through TCB/Quidco - do the sums after comparing choose the nett cheapest ,clear your cookies -then buy through TCB or Quidco .The quote stays the same in my experience .

Doing it that way saved me 40% on my car renewal quote and 70% on my Home renewal quote this year as Hastings were giving a very chunky cashback at the time ( £40 House and contents , £65 Motor insurance) and came very close to the cheapest (before cashback) on the compare sites .
Edited by: "rogparki" 6th Feb
Mod
quote me happy is just another trading name of Aviva. All quote me happy insurance is underwritten and administered by Aviva.
lighti1 h, 35 m ago

@niceroundpound Thanks for your comments I was just wandering if it came …@niceroundpound Thanks for your comments I was just wandering if it came to claim and as it is house insurance as well they wouldn’t try and not pay etc and find some kind of clause and if it’s a small company etc and not sure about anything about them thanks again for taking time to reply

Do you think that a larger company would pay out if there was a clause allowing them not to?
As said above, they are a trading name of Aviva.

the mrs has been with them a couple of times and never had any problems, though we had to manage the account online, e.g. change of vehicle.

but no issues with them
I was with them last year and when my dog switched my hob on and melted something on top they paid out for new cooker pretty easily, replaced the exact same one
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions