Anybody do the Nespresso subscription? Thoughts?

Found 26th Mar
Looking to sign up to the £25/month plan but just looking for some feedback to see what people’s thoughts were.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Cant help you with the subscription but Ive started using the aldi pods and much prefer the taste and a lot cheaper that the Nespresso ones.
Definitely recommend trying them.
Tried the Aldi pods and they taste cheap to anyone who has taste for good coffee.

The subscription is fine if you drink a lot of coffee, tend to order about £75 worth every 6 months as don’t drink it everyday.
cmdr_elito1 h, 5 m ago

Tried the Aldi pods and they taste cheap to anyone who has taste for good …Tried the Aldi pods and they taste cheap to anyone who has taste for good coffee.The subscription is fine if you drink a lot of coffee, tend to order about £75 worth every 6 months as don’t drink it everyday.

What makes you say they taste cheap? They have won a few which awards
I had the subscription last year and would do it again. We used about the amount of coffee the credit allowed each month so it seemed a no-brainer. Now have the machine and the subscription has ended.
I get pact beans and they are really nice. If their nespresso pods are half as good as them I’m sure they will be nice
Best thing about genuine Nespresso is you can re-cycle the pods. Most of the alternatives are single use plastic, so in the bin. I'm not particularly eco minded, but I do have a bit of guilt about it.
AndyWalker859 h, 38 m ago

I guess if you feel you'd drink enough coffee to make it worth while then it's a good way of getting a good machine for almost free, or totally free (I haven't looked at the offer, but I think I know what it's about)

I much prefer the Nespresso capsules over any other we've tried, and they always work. We tried Aldi and Fine Coffee Club to name a couple and there would always be a couple where they were very slightly out of shape and you'd get almost no coffee in the cup, but a full capsule collection box as the water all ended up there instead.
AndyWalker8515 h, 20 m ago

Which awards don’t mean a thing, it’s a magazine which only a small percentage of people read.

The coffee just isn’t as nice, it’s more like instant coffee than proper coffee.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 27th Mar
cmdr_elito3 h, 43 m ago

Which awards don’t mean a thing, it’s a magazine which only a small per …Which awards don’t mean a thing, it’s a magazine which only a small percentage of people read.The coffee just isn’t as nice, it’s more like instant coffee than proper coffee.

Have to disagree with you mate, I prefer the aldi pods
Not impressed with the aldi pods. In fact I still can't find any as good as the nespresso ones. Tried lor, Starbucks, Taylors etc.
AndyWalker856 h, 24 m ago

Have to disagree with you mate, I prefer the aldi pods

Not just disagreeing with me....lots here agree with me. Pleased that you like them tho as they are a bit cheaper but as others pointed out made out of single use plastic whereas the nespresso pods are recyclable pity which doesn’t consider this as part of their awards.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants