Groups

anybody else agree with me ?

there is nothing better knowing that you don't have work in the morning and can sit down with a nice cold beer who else agree's

33 Comments

oh yeah, nothing else like it :thumbsup:

And on a school night!!!! I do love my job sometimes :whistling:

boo I'm working 2moro... well today technically lol

Original Poster

ahh school days, was there a few years back, still at college now but mainly work dont have college or work tomorrow, its great sat down with a nice carlsberg export listening to my favourite bits of music

danny09;5286404

ahh school days, was there a few years back, still at college now but … ahh school days, was there a few years back, still at college now but mainly work dont have college or work tomorrow, its great sat down with a nice carlsberg export listening to my favourite bits of music

yeah,im with that
    working,then one day of college-today
    for some reason,that one day of college makes me wanna few beers:thumbsup:

Not me, I don't finish work until 7am.

kjbenja;5286437

Not me, I don't finish work until 7am.

+1 only I don't finish until 8am :thumbsup:

Sat here. Working my way through my 24 pack of Carlsberg purchased earlier for £10 @ Tesco's (HUKD of course)

Original Poster

ouch! working nights is harddddd ! lol i couldn't do it, not for me, i love my sleep and my beers but more of a sambuca person to be honest (whilst in clubs anyways ) yeah i agree, college ALWAYS makes me want to have a beer, thats why im glad i went out on the town last night for college at 8:50 this morning and got absolutely lashed last night good times !

hunchback;5286442

+1 only I don't finish until 8am :thumbsup:

What time you start dude?

What do you do?

Im not working but i have a dentist appointment at 9am and my neighbour upstairs is having a party!

im well grrrr cant say naughty words but you get my meaning

Original Poster

Grandma;5286471

Im not working but i have a dentist appointment at 9am and my neighbour … Im not working but i have a dentist appointment at 9am and my neighbour upstairs is having a party!im well grrrr cant say naughty words but you get my meaning

go tell them to shhh (replace with your own imagination ;-) ) dentist appointments are never fun, not looking forward to mine (i think i have dentistphobia thing, not too sure what its called but i hate going there even though i only have check ups for my healthy teeth lol!

mod

Glass of white wine for me

Unless it's a footy night when it can only be a beer

My heart goes out to Grandma BTW. Hate having to live with that

Original Poster

andywedge;5286502

Glass of white wine for meUnless it's a footy night when it can only be a … Glass of white wine for meUnless it's a footy night when it can only be a beerMy heart goes out to Grandma BTW. Hate having to live with that

cant really agree with this, i have tried wine on several occasions, red, white and rose and neither of the 3 went down too well. Definately, if the footy is on (Liverpool all the way for me ) the beer is a necessary

Beer Rules!

kjbenja;5286463

What time you start dude?What do you do?

Started at 6pm!
    i work for a small car recovery company, what about yourself?

hunchback;5286524

Started at 6pm!i work for a small car recovery company, what about … Started at 6pm!i work for a small car recovery company, what about yourself?

Do you only recover micras. mini's etc :w00t:

bigflump;5286541

Do you only recover micras. mini's etc :w00t:

Yeah they are easier you can just stick them in your pocket and get the bus ;-)

I think that Cantona person on here is a bit SNEAKY.

mod

danny09;5286519

cant really agree with this, i have tried wine on several occasions, red, … cant really agree with this, i have tried wine on several occasions, red, white and rose and neither of the 3 went down too well. Definately, if the footy is on (Liverpool all the way for me ) the beer is a necessary

Think wine comes with the old gimmer that I am these days :-D

Was always a beer and a smoke and a game of pool to wind down when I was a more sprighlty sort of chap

Grandma;5286471

Im not working but i have a dentist appointment at 9am and my neighbour … Im not working but i have a dentist appointment at 9am and my neighbour upstairs is having a party!i feel ya grandma,got the same thingcan handle a long night of it,but once it goes into two days,i get frayed!im well grrrr cant say naughty words but you get my meaning

andywedge;5286502

Glass of white wine for meUnless it's a footy night when it can only be a … Glass of white wine for meUnless it's a footy night when it can only be a beerMy heart goes out to Grandma BTW. Hate having to live with that

thing with me mate is i had college yesterday,always need a beer after,
    but cheers fella,enjoy your beer:thumbsup:

danny09;5286519

cant really agree with this, i have tried wine on several occasions, red, … cant really agree with this, i have tried wine on several occasions, red, white and rose and neither of the 3 went down too well. Definately, if the footy is on (Liverpool all the way for me ) the beer is a necessary

i really wanna be a wine drinker,coz all my friends are,but its like drinking perfume to me
    (wow,im a philistine) lol

I always know whan to stop drnking when my spelling getts worse...

cw9652;5286583

I always know whan to stop drnking when my spelling getts worse...

yeah,i totally mashed up my multi quote there
    haha

yea but i'll substitute work with uni/exams and cold beer with pineapple juice :giggle:

ilovelilac;5286829

yea but i'll substitute work with uni/exams and cold beer with pineapple … yea but i'll substitute work with uni/exams and cold beer with pineapple juice :giggle:

mmm
    that sounds nice

hunchback;5286524

Started at 6pm!i work for a small car recovery company, what about … Started at 6pm!i work for a small car recovery company, what about yourself?

I am a security supervisor, work 7pm -7am.

Is it wrong that it's 9.30am, I've been at work for an hour, and already I want a beer or 5???

I don't like beer but uh, no work is great lol

civms47;5287658

Is it wrong that it's 9.30am, I've been at work for an hour, and already … Is it wrong that it's 9.30am, I've been at work for an hour, and already I want a beer or 5???

No not wrong at all - I could do with some alcohol right now too :thumbsup:

fireheaven;5288014

No not wrong at all - I could do with some alcohol right now too … No not wrong at all - I could do with some alcohol right now too :thumbsup:

i feel like i walked into an AA meeting.......my names transit and i havent had a drink now for 2 days,,ohhh shheeeeeetttt

runs from meeting:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Banned

Bring on the beer :w00t: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: spot on..sums up my daily life for the past ten years

transit;5288561

i feel like i walked into an AA meeting.......my names transit and i … i feel like i walked into an AA meeting.......my names transit and i havent had a drink now for 2 days,,ohhh shheeeeeettttruns from meeting:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Lol thats cos its Friday and its gonna be a long hot weekend apparently :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …207588
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.45
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523435
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764538

See more discussions