Groups

Anybody else get put off iceland food by the adverts

Banned
    Surely they could of at least made the food look edible ?

28 Comments

its all frozen ready meals so its not that edible anyway

Original Poster Banned

jamespir;6962533

its all frozen ready meals so its not that edible anyway

it looks disgusting though. Made the food in i'm a celebrity look appetising today

and when they do those clips the food is usually left out in studio for ages while they film so is probably off

I'm put off by the fact it's mass produced, full of salt, sugar and fat... Never mind how they present it!

The pizzas look like somebody has regurgitated the toppings back onto the base

dont go to iceland...our one stinks of pee...it has for over a year

It's like the Gillian McKeith "You Are What You Eat" golden fry up table... before they bring on the veg'n'fruit table

lorsmanic;6962660

dont go to iceland...our one stinks of pee...it has for over a year

:lol: whooops ....................sorry I just get excited by all the bargains and can't control myself :oops:

I get offended by the "Mums gone to Iceland" tag.

My children don't have a mum anymore and get upset by the tag, and Dads can also go to Iceland you know.

Iceland's food is pretty bad especially these christmas party packs how do you think they sell so cheap arrrrrrr

Original Poster Banned

waterloo;6962859

Iceland's food is pretty bad especially these christmas party packs how … Iceland's food is pretty bad especially these christmas party packs how do you think they sell so cheap arrrrrrr

Had a prawn samosa and it tasted of water covered in paper

If its good enough for Kerry Catona, then I aint going there!

ryman1000;6963130

Had a prawn samosa and it tasted of water covered in paper

Arr that reminds me the famous tasteless prawn ring should be around soon now Christmas is on its way i think its like 99% water :w00t:

baffledsalmon;6962637

I'm put off by the fact it's mass produced

Can you name me a food item that isn't?? Do you grow your own one of a kind unheard of food?? :-D

Syzable;6963313

Can you name me a food item that isn't?? Do you grow your own one of a … Can you name me a food item that isn't?? Do you grow your own one of a kind unheard of food?? :-D

What I mean is they mass produce JUNK food. Mini pizzas, sausage rolls etc. GROSS.

all tastes like carboard,ming,ming,ming!

says its only mums that go to iceland so i go to tescos

"Mum's go to Iceland"...are they allowed to say that? My mum doesn't shop there, or been to the Country and she's very annoyed with that saying.It should be...."Some Mum's go to Iceland, other's know better and go to ASDA or TESCO"

Banned

Doc1978;6963790

"Mum's go to Iceland"...are they allowed to say that? My mum doesn't shop … "Mum's go to Iceland"...are they allowed to say that? My mum doesn't shop there, or been to the Country and she's very annoyed with that saying.It should be...."Some Mum's go to Iceland, other's know better and go to ASDA or TESCO"

."Some Mum's go to Iceland, other's know better and go to ASDA or TESCO, other's know even better and go to SAINSBURYS or WAITROSE" :thumbsup:

must admit, "Iceland" and "food" in the same sentence is just wrong! :-D

baffledsalmon;6963733

What I mean is they mass produce JUNK food. Mini pizzas, sausage rolls … What I mean is they mass produce JUNK food. Mini pizzas, sausage rolls etc. GROSS.

I know, i was only jesting.

csiman;6964179

must admit, "Iceland" and "food" in the same sentence is just wrong! :-D

You can add 'banks' to that sentence as well :-D

ryman1000;6962541

it looks disgusting though. Made the food in i'm a celebrity look … it looks disgusting though. Made the food in i'm a celebrity look appetising today

lol

Chiptivo;6962825

I get offended by the "Mums gone to Iceland" tag.My children don't have a … I get offended by the "Mums gone to Iceland" tag.My children don't have a mum anymore and get upset by the tag, and Dads can also go to Iceland you know.

awww

:friends:

ditto to hating the "mums go to Iceland" tag line - plus that tacky ad where they're all hi-Fiving over £1 meals.

If my mum shopped at Iceland I would go to hers and dispose of everything bought from there!
    I remember a few years back I tried one of those ready meals, haven't been back since absolutely disgusting!

Banned

its just cheap crap

I Would Like Them To Read This Lol

raptorcigs;6968707

I Would Like Them To Read This Lol

+1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK12
      2. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44