Groups

Anybody else getting Pi......annoyed with Johnathan Ross's arrogance???

He's doin my head in.....just me??

26 Comments

just you

Banned

Snare;4634447

just you

afraid so hannah

Banned

tinkerbell28;4634465

Yes I thought he was a right idiot on the apprentice last night.

oh lawd, i thought that started sunday!?

Turn over! :thumbsup:

Banned

tinkerbell28;4634506

The celebrity comic relief one, the your fired bit is on tonight:thumbsup:

oh dang i didnt know :x

Original Poster

Oh Begger!! was hoping I weren't just 'touchy' lol :roll:

Yes :x

Banned

Not me.
    I'm a bloke.
    So I don't watch nobs!

cant stand johnathon ross anyway so havent bothered watching red nose on bbc

Banned

Pluun;4634570

Not me.I'm a bloke.So I don't suck nobs!

me either...

Original Poster

Pluun;4634570

Not me.I'm a bloke.So I don't watch nobs!

:lol: That made me chuckle

Banned

tinkerbell28;4634564

You can still get the your fired bit, it's not on for a while and Jack … You can still get the your fired bit, it's not on for a while and Jack dee made it last night:thumbsup:

yeh ill watch the your fired bit, ta for info

Original Poster

linw;4634586

cant stand johnathon ross anyway so havent bothered watching red nose on … cant stand johnathon ross anyway so havent bothered watching red nose on bbc

I used to but he really bugging me tonight

he annoyed me on the apprentice last time, trying to act the fool-didnt laugh once

big headed (literally) idiot

I feel sorry for his wife, he must be hard work! He's so childish I can't help but laugh.

prat....

Original Poster

Wey hey, it's not just me then :-D

Banned

hannah19790;4634967

Wey hey, it's not just me then :-D

For once.

:whistling:

Original Poster

DangerGod;4635045

For once.:whistling:

Cheeky begger u! :x I'm generally always right :-D:p

Dare i say it but i really like him and think hes always been really funny.........God i know im really gonna regret saying that,lol

I seem to recall that it was Sir Low Greed (Lew Grade!) who said something along the lines of "Nobody ever went bust underestimating the taste of the British public". Jonathan Woss is a current example of that theory!

Original Poster

jacqui*w;4635087

Dare i say it but i really like him and think hes always been really … Dare i say it but i really like him and think hes always been really funny.........God i know im really gonna regret saying that,lol

Honestly, I used to but just tonight, aaarrrrgggghhhh!! lol

tony_s1;4635094

I seem to recall that it was Sir Low Greed (Lew Grade!) who said … I seem to recall that it was Sir Low Greed (Lew Grade!) who said something along the lines of "Nobody ever went bust underestimating the taste of the British public". Jonathan Woss is a current example of that theory!

:oops: I'm sorry, u've well lost me:? I tried to understand - I tried reeeeally hard but nope, not a clue lol

hannah19790;4635140

I'm sorry, u've well lost me:? I tried to understand - I tried reeeeally … I'm sorry, u've well lost me:? I tried to understand - I tried reeeeally hard but nope, not a clue lol

Roughly translated, no matter how bad it is there's still an audience for it.

Lew Grade also categorised a sort of sub-class of TV viewers who were so thick that they thought the soap opera stars made up all their own lines (which, of course, they often did in Crossroads :roll:)

Original Poster

tony_s1;4635257

Roughly translated, no matter how bad it is there's still an audience for … Roughly translated, no matter how bad it is there's still an audience for it. Lew Grade also categorised a sort of sub-class of TV viewers who were so thick that they thought the soap opera stars made up all their own lines (which, of course, they often did in Crossroads :roll:)

They do don't they?? :?

I am kidding btw:-D

hannah19790;4634676

I used to but he really bugging me tonight

Totally agree Hannah-turned him off!!!!!!!!!

he's past it now , does stupid childlike stuff to try and get a laugh
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944522
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1324
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047141
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869

See more discussions