Groups

anybody else not tired but have work at an early time ?

as title says really, im not tired at all but i start work at 9am

11 Comments

I'm going to bed to bone.. nite...

Original Poster

DudeyGeeza;6339686

I'm going to bed to bone.. nite...

lol, cheers for that mate lol - night

9am, try 5am :lol:

Original Poster

Shengis;6339703

9am, try 5am :lol:

LOL! dont you think you should be going to bed mate lol, and yeah but im 18 so that is too early for me especially 2 days in a row :-( lol

Not going in till monday morning I'll probably be awake this time tomorrow though :lol:

Original Poster

Shengis;6339714

Not going in till monday morning I'll probably be awake this time … Not going in till monday morning I'll probably be awake this time tomorrow though :lol:

lol lucky you! lol i will be dealing with customers then :-( lol

Well I was up at 4:30 yesterday for a 7:30 start. Got sent to the wrong place. Drove about 20 miles for nothing only to end up nearly on my doorstep :roll:

Original Poster

Shengis;6339725

Well I was up at 4:30 yesterday for a 7:30 start. Got sent to the wrong … Well I was up at 4:30 yesterday for a 7:30 start. Got sent to the wrong place. Drove about 20 miles for nothing only to end up nearly on my doorstep :roll:

LMAO! what do you do for work then mate ?

Well yesterday I was working at the local CA, or as you might say, rubbish tip :lol:

Original Poster

Shengis;6339742

Well yesterday I was working at the local CA, or as you might say, … Well yesterday I was working at the local CA, or as you might say, rubbish tip :lol:

lol fair enough lol, any way im off as i have to be up at half 7 and by the time i get to sleep and get into bed its going to be 3am and i need as much sleep as i can lol. Night mate

Scared you off now :lol: Night matey ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1539
      2. Car park fine UKPC1314
      3. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)811
      4. How much would I get for iPhone 6S 64gb rose gold unlocked like new conditi…22

See more discussions