Groups
    EXPIRED

anybody else really disheartened at NEVER winning!?

been entering so many comps everyday for about 4 months and so far zilcho, nada, rien, nowt! grr...i cant even win stupid prizes like pens or fuzzy bugs. i just want to win something! anything!

21 Comments

Well welcome to my world never won but its pot luck ur luck will kick in 1 day lol 24years never won a thing lol

strange some people don't win anything
    some people win everything
    we used to do bonus ball number from the lottery in our pub
    the winner getting £47
    an old couple who never needed the money won it over 6 times
    we cancelled it in the end because other people were geting disheartened
    they never even offered to buy a round of drinks in either

I have only been doing comps for about a week, been doing the get up and play comp for a while though. I wont be disheartened if I dont win anything on the comps I am entering, but am a bit disheartened over the get up and play one since I have been doing it daily (3 times because once for me and once for each parent!) and have won nothing, while a lot of other people have won (some more than once!)

ive never won anything. hope my luck of getting something one day is near and i hope its something good.

Takes a second to enter. Then I forget about it. If I win woo if not then theres another tournament to enter a few seconds later.

Welcome to HUKDs Andy

I never win anything either but will keep entering! You have to be in it to win it!

i only won a tv once.....but that was 9 years ago

The last thing I won was a fruit cake at a church fete about 25 years ago!! :-(

I'd prefer more skill games. All we do here is get a ticket in a draw along with thousands and thousands of others

Never won here not just at any of the 100's I've entered over the months but just in a lifetime. Sucks eh?

The only thing i won is at a village fete. It was a tombola and i won a bottle of wine.......but.....i had to pay for the ticket.....and i couldnt recieve the wine because i was under aged :x :x :x

I never win anything

Well I've never won anything either had to pay for a goldfish at the fair once :-/

i was

until i won something!

some vip touring car tickets - - - with free ale!!!!

iive won 4 theme park tickets, a spanish dictionary , an armani bag ummm das all

:-D I seem to be pretty lucky . Best win was probably a 6 day holiday to Florence a few years back although i've also won a freezer & many other nice prizes through the local paper.

Havent won anything yet, but Ill not stop until I do

Started about a week ago, and have just won my first prize a shrek keyring - maybe not one of the best prizes on here but I am pleased

atleast its something ey

kelly_o_fanatic

Started about a week ago, and have just won my first prize a shrek … Started about a week ago, and have just won my first prize a shrek keyring - maybe not one of the best prizes on here but I am pleased

Pleased for you too :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Take a break issue 332425
      2. Win £200 for each puzzle with Bella Magazine Issue 343962
      3. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2727
      4. metro comp - win dream day on london's south bank - 2 adults, 2 children55

See more discussions