Groups

Anybody else realy bored?

i am theres absolutely no one on worth talking to on msn

42 Comments

ran out of single malt now on the glava..............its only right i have a drink since the gf is working til 10pm:whistling: but yeah pretty bored plus the dog has decided to go to sleep on my lap i can't move

You have the largest collection of information ever known to mankind in front of you with the internet, and you say you are bored.

I cant believe it.

Banned

I am not bored, I have loads to do but I feel fat at the moment.

So I can't move at the moment.

Was that your picture on your avatar earlier.

If so, you are a pretty young thing :thumbsup:

Original Poster

guilbert53;7626673

You have the largest collection of information ever known to mankind in … You have the largest collection of information ever known to mankind in front of you with the internet, and you say you are bored. I cant believe it.

Lol

starsparkle2311;7626674

WOW that's nice of you, hope your unworthy msn contacts don't see this,lol

I dont mind infact i think its on my personal message lol x

Original Poster

DLM;7626684

I am not bored, I have loads to do but I feel fat at the moment.So I … I am not bored, I have loads to do but I feel fat at the moment.So I can't move at the moment.Was that your picture on your avatar earlier.If so, you are a pretty young thing :thumbsup:

yeah :oops:

i didnt mean to put it on lol xx

DLM;7626684

I am not bored, I have loads to do but I feel fat at the moment.So I … I am not bored, I have loads to do but I feel fat at the moment.So I can't move at the moment.Was that your picture on your avatar earlier.If so, you are a pretty young thing :thumbsup:

did you over indulge at dinner time DLM haha ;-)

Banned

aah96;7626709

yeah :oops: i didnt mean to put it on lol xx

What are you like :roll:

shedboy66;7626711

did you over indulge at dinner time DLM haha ;-)

Yes, my fella didn't like the pasta sauce so I ate his as well :oops:

DLM;7626727

What are you like :roll:Yes, my fella was covered in pasta sauce so I ate … What are you like :roll:Yes, my fella was covered in pasta sauce so I ate him as well :oops:

:giggle::giggle:

Original Poster

DLM;7626727

What are you like :roll:Yes, my fella didn't like the pasta sauce so I … What are you like :roll:Yes, my fella didn't like the pasta sauce so I ate his as well :oops:

lmao but i found my other avatar lol it was named almost the same

so how are we doing ? x x

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;7626734

If it was, pleased to see it has been removed, sorry aah96 but you're too … If it was, pleased to see it has been removed, sorry aah96 but you're too young to be attracting weirdos from this site:thumbsup:DLM I bet you're not fat either, just feeling it eh?:)

it wasnt intentional lol xx

DLM;7626727

What are you like :roll:Yes, my fella didn't like the pasta sauce so I … What are you like :roll:Yes, my fella didn't like the pasta sauce so I ate his as well :oops:

better to eat than waste lol i had my dinner at bloody 3pm cos my gf had to go back out to work hungry again:oops: and there are two haggis's in the fridge calling my name.........I MUST NOT EAT I MUST NOT EAT I MUST NOT EAT

Original Poster

shedboy66;7626671

ran out of single malt now on the glava..............its only right i … ran out of single malt now on the glava..............its only right i have a drink since the gf is working til 10pm:whistling: but yeah pretty bored plus the dog has decided to go to sleep on my lap i can't move

awwh if my dog sat on my knee ... well he wouldnt be able to lol hes too big !!

If I had you on msn I'd be offended.

dcx_badass;7626702

Yeah I'm super bored aswell no-one on msn and nothing to do.

OH WAIT.

:x

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;7626782

I know, even at your young age, you're more sensible than a lot on … I know, even at your young age, you're more sensible than a lot on here:roll: Then again, some of them crave the attention don't they?:whistling:

Haha thankyou :lol:

Banned

starsparkle2311;7626734

If it was, pleased to see it has been removed, sorry aah96 but you're too … If it was, pleased to see it has been removed, sorry aah96 but you're too young to be attracting weirdos from this site:thumbsup:DLM I bet you're not fat either, just feeling it eh?:)

I weigh 9st 6lbs at the moment and I am 5ft 2ins.

The nurse said I have put a bit of xmas weight on but I am still healthy.

8 hours walking round the trafford centre on wednesday might have lost a few lbs.

I know I spent some £'s.

I do feel bloated but I probably will stuff a chocolate muffin in my mouth later x x

Banned

michelleleemoo;7626735

:giggle::giggle:

I couldn't possibly fit him in.

He weighs about 15 stone and is 6ft 5ins :-D

Original Poster

blaah u lot dont talk much do you lol xx

dcx_badass;7626787

You don't talk anyway you just fish for compliments, you're on my … You don't talk anyway you just fish for compliments, you're on my secondary account anyway.

Welcome, my friend, to the zone of the block/deleted HUKD members. You're in good company.

DLM;7626800

I weigh 9st 6lbs at the moment and I am 5ft 2ins.The nurse said I have … I weigh 9st 6lbs at the moment and I am 5ft 2ins.The nurse said I have put a bit of xmas weight on but I am still healthy.8 hours walking round the trafford centre on wednesday might have lost a few lbs.I know I spent some £'s.I do feel bloated but I probably will stuff a chocolate muffin in my mouth later x x

You still look delish ;-)

DLM;7626825

He weighs about 15 stone and is 6ft 5ins :-D

Erm, not that I fancy you or anything like that of course...............:whistling:

Banned

aah96;7626740

lmao but i found my other avatar lol it was named almost the same so how … lmao but i found my other avatar lol it was named almost the same so how are we doing ? x x

Me?

I am fine been visiting friends and family today.

Posted my ebay parcels and I am now just slobbing and thinking about chocolate muffins x x

Original Poster

angelfairee;7626829

Welcome, my friend, to the zone of the block/deleted HUKD members. You're … Welcome, my friend, to the zone of the block/deleted HUKD members. You're in good company.

Lol :lol:

DLM;7626848

Me?I am fine been visiting friends and family today.Posted my ebay … Me?I am fine been visiting friends and family today.Posted my ebay parcels and I am now just slobbing and thinking about chocolate muffins x x

send one this way DLM if there any going spare:-D

Original Poster

DLM;7626848

Me?I am fine been visiting friends and family today.Posted my ebay … Me?I am fine been visiting friends and family today.Posted my ebay parcels and I am now just slobbing and thinking about chocolate muffins x x

You said you were bloated !!

Banned

shedboy66;7626747

better to eat than waste lol i had my dinner at bloody 3pm cos my gf had … better to eat than waste lol i had my dinner at bloody 3pm cos my gf had to go back out to work hungry again:oops: and there are two haggis's in the fridge calling my name.........I MUST NOT EAT I MUST NOT EAT I MUST NOT EAT

I had my breakfast at 1pm :oops:

I didn't bother with lunch.

I have been filling my face since 7pm, though :oops:

Original Poster

oh my word when did i reach 2000 + posts :oops:

Banned

deek72;7626835

You still look delish ;-)Erm, not that I fancy you or anything like that … You still look delish ;-)Erm, not that I fancy you or anything like that of course...............:whistling:

Your daft.

Hope you are well x x

aah96;7626881

wowsers you only joined last year your putting me to shame :oops:

Banned

shedboy66;7626866

send one this way DLM if there any going spare:-D

They are delicious.

Muffins were on offer the other day at M&S.

I hope they still are this weekend.

Banned

aah96;7626869

You said you were bloated !!

I am but in about half an hour I will have room for a 16p M&S muffin :thumbsup:

Original Poster

shedboy66;7626912

wowsers you only joined last year your putting me to shame :oops:

:lol:

i talk too much

Banned

aah96;7626881

It's when you get to 12k you should be worried :oops:

Original Poster

DLM;7626936

It's when you get to 12k you should be worried :oops:

:lol:

Banned

starsparkle2311;7626909

Really? WOW I always imagined you as being taller, funny that isn't it? … Really? WOW I always imagined you as being taller, funny that isn't it? lolI've gained a few pounds since my kids started middle school in September. Those 30 minute walks to and from the little school, 2 sometimes 4 times a day kept me trim, gotta get my ass into gear again, it's easy to let is slip over the winter months, especially with Xmas chocs included, 2 tins of quality street, kids didn't like the cream ones, I felt it was my duty to eat them, waste not want not and all,lol:p

I am nearly 5ft 3ins.

I am short but I wear heels, thank god for heels.

I met Victoria Beckham about 10 years ago and she is not much taller than me.

She looks really tall in heels x x

Original Poster

im still realy boreddd

Banned

aah96;7626997

im still realy boreddd

Do some housework for your mum.

Do a sweepstake with your mum on who will be voted out of BB tonight :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;7627029

Do some housework for your mum.Do a sweepstake with your mum on who will … Do some housework for your mum.Do a sweepstake with your mum on who will be voted out of BB tonight :thumbsup:

hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahhaah house work ?!?!?

and we dont watch it lol

Banned

starsparkle2311;7627066

I'm 5'8, I don't do heels, I spend enough time looking down on peeps … I'm 5'8, I don't do heels, I spend enough time looking down on peeps wearing flat trainers, wearing heels makes me feel like a giant lol:p

You are tall, I wish I was taller :thumbsup:

Banned

starsparkle2311;7627141

Thing is I used to think I was quite short, hard to find a man taller … Thing is I used to think I was quite short, hard to find a man taller than me. Whatever the height, I'm pretty old fashioned and it's nice to have a man taller than you, you know what I mean?:)

Mine is handy but hard to kiss when he is stood up :roll:

I really hate working late shifts, I think i'm going to have to bring the 360 in next week.

Banned

starsparkle2311;7627193

Does he feel that way? Maybe you're the perfect height for his needs, … Does he feel that way? Maybe you're the perfect height for his needs, eh?;-):whistling:

Probably :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions