Groups

Anybody else waiting for there eCoupon from Tesco for the 'Big exchange??

I am and I can't wait.....I'm ordering a new mattress with my vouchers (doubled up) but it takes 48 hours!!
    Feels like a life-time - anyone already done this and had there's sent earlier than the 24 hrs?
    What happens if the item you want goes out of stock by the time the code comes through?
    I keep sitting watching my emails.....like watching a kettle boil....it's doing my head in! lol

13 Comments

yes mine came within a few hours. even before the confirmation email!

Original Poster

nefertiti6969

yes mine came within a few hours. even before the confirmation email!

Oh no really??? Y not meeeeeee then?????????

No email here either, did it two days ago.
    I use gmail so push email on my android Desire means I know right away when they're coming

yeah i dont this and was emailed less than a hour got some toys for the kids

Original Poster

schizoboy

No email here either, did it two days ago.I use gmail so push email on my … No email here either, did it two days ago.I use gmail so push email on my android Desire means I know right away when they're coming

Hmmm.......what section u ordering from?? Same as me?

Original Poster

Tinkytayls

yeah i dont this and was emailed less than a hour got some toys for … yeah i dont this and was emailed less than a hour got some toys for the kids

Lucky u! I'm so impatient!! How come I gotta wait this long?

Both times mine came in a few hours. i.e first lot 2 hours, second lot 3 hours.

Original Poster

gavjbrown

Both times mine came in a few hours. i.e first lot 2 hours, second lot 3 … Both times mine came in a few hours. i.e first lot 2 hours, second lot 3 hours.

I'm getting the 'ump now

lol

gavjbrown

Both times mine came in a few hours. i.e first lot 2 hours, second lot 3 … Both times mine came in a few hours. i.e first lot 2 hours, second lot 3 hours.

Similar times for me too!

OP, if you have a spam folder have you looked in it.

To be honest I think theyre holding your vouchers back until the mattress is out of stock.:D

Original Poster

gavjbrown

OP, if you have a spam folder have you looked in it.To be honest I think … OP, if you have a spam folder have you looked in it.To be honest I think theyre holding your vouchers back until the mattress is out of stock.:D

Now this is my thought too!! (that smiley will have to do as no angry smiley available anymore!)
    Thing is, they've said 48 hrs so can't do a lot till then anyway.....note to self *must learn to be patient* lol

Banned

I have ordered some clothing ones.

I hope the pm comes soon.

Desperate for a faux fur coat x x

Banned

Hannah do you use a 2nd email address for your account?

I have just received mine and they were ordered at 10pm x x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714462
      2. word association Game73844456
      3. Royal Mil track and trace45
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)60477

See more discussions