Groups

Anybody else working nightshift on this gloriously sunny evening?

Baaaa!

19 Comments

This lot don't work!

hubby will be working and quite happy as he is a taxi driver and with good weather girls going clubbin dont wear much:x

Surely better than being stuck at work during the day though no?

My heart bleeds

my hubby will be working his 2nd out of 5 night shifts tonight, in a boiling hot factory !!!

im working a 6.30pm- 6.30am shift this is first of 3 nights ughhhh

I have had to work through it today and have to go in tomorrow too :x

only till 8 pm

I'm gonna be sitting outside at my local pub with a pint of Magners and ice.......but I'll be thinking about ya.........!!!!

splatsplatsplat;5350380

This lot don't work!

thats me!!

Original Poster

4leafed;5350556

I'm gonna be sitting outside at my local pub with a pint of Magners and … I'm gonna be sitting outside at my local pub with a pint of Magners and ice.......but I'll be thinking about ya.........!!!!

Noooooooooooooooo! :x

I've been working permanent night shifts for about 13 years ... doesn't bother me in the slightest what the weather is tbh !!

Me mate I work 7pm - 7am

Original Poster

kjbenja;5352208

Me mate I work 7pm - 7am

I think our paths have crossed before if I am right in thinking.

ettam123;5350402

hubby will be working and quite happy as he is a taxi driver and with … hubby will be working and quite happy as he is a taxi driver and with good weather girls going clubbin dont wear much:x

yep cock it or walk it springs to mind :whistling:

perks of the job i suppose

i done nightshift for over 3 years used to hate working in heat very hard and even harder knowing your mates were n pub

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972;5353016

yep cock it or walk it springs to mind :whistling:perks of the job i … yep cock it or walk it springs to mind :whistling:perks of the job i suppose

Ah set ettam's mind at ease why don't you ;-)

I dont have much work this weekend, but hubby is working every day. It's been a nice slow week for me really. Gonna be awful next week again!

On most nights, horribly sunny today.

hunchback;5353344

Ah set ettam's mind at ease why don't you ;-)

no worries ,he wont go out for burger when theres steak at home
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767260
      2. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals47
      3. word association Game73944482
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826370

See more discussions