Anybody ever heard of this company www.bcagroup.co.uk

Banned 6 replies
Found 17th May 2010
I just wanted to see if anyone here knows this company or if the site has sister sites maybe.

What it is, is that i checked my bank account online and it sayd there was a debit payment of £5.00 to bcagroup.co.uk and i have never bought from them.

I know its only £5 but i dont know how they could of got my details and thought maybe i have bought from somewhere else like a sister site if they have one and the payments for that go through as bcagroup.co.uk but then i cant think of any transaction for £5 i have made with anyone

Any help/advice would be great

Many Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Book Club Associates

Phone them up and find out simples. IF the money is getting paid to them they will know exactly what website/shop it came from

Original Poster Banned

pipsqueak;8625920

Book Club Associates

arrr yes probably a book i remember buying a book for £5

winifer;8625930

Phone them up and find out simples. IF the money is getting paid to them … Phone them up and find out simples. IF the money is getting paid to them they will know exactly what website/shop it came from

i know thats the easiest way but i know me and i will end up getting off the phone after them having signed me up to stuff and set up direct debits :oops:

The company that runs all those book clubs you see in the Sunday supplements ~(Fantasy Book Club, History Book Club, etc) and one off book sites like Booksdirect.

Banned

this is on my credit card to for £1-98, trying to find out what i have purchased

think i jujst twigged where mine was from, it was for the parker pens on here

pipsqueak;8625920

Book Club Associates

alternate;8632050

The company that runs all those book clubs you see in the Sunday … The company that runs all those book clubs you see in the Sunday supplements ~(Fantasy Book Club, History Book Club, etc) and one off book sites like Booksdirect.

Thanks pipsqueak & alternate!
Was just going through my statement, and trying to figure out what BCAGROUP.co.uk was! After a google it came up as caravan wiring parts... thought someone had got hold of my card details!

Bought a few books from books direct after seeing a deal on here, so alls safe!

Rep+ =]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition55510
    2. Free flights to Europe79
    3. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1616

See more discussions