Groups

anybody ever tried website xboxdealsuk.co.uk

was looking for xbox live and found d this website in Google. Wanted to see if anyone has used this site as I don't know how legit it is

14 Comments

Without even looking it sounds dodgy. X)

Yep. avoid.
    Title: Xbox Live Deals

Domain Age: 3 Days
    Website Speed: Fast

Organisation: Address withheld. This Registrant is using a privacy service.
    Owner Address: ,Privacy service:
    Owner City: Domains By Proxy, LLC
    Owner Postcode: Privacy service's address:
    Website Location : United States United States
    Edited by: "OldEnglish" 17th Dec 2016

I'd be doubtful if they're really a uk based company:

whois.domaintools.com/xbo….uk

There's nothing in their contact us page too, I'd just simply ignore them to avoid any disappointments. These sites just come and go and mostly are scams.

Looks totally fake avoid please.

Original Poster

ah brilliant thanks guys. been had once with xbox live don't want it again.
    I'll just buy from currys ha

Try Cdkeys.com - code cdkeyspp10 for additional 10% off - always get my download codes from here. Never had an issue.

Original Poster

DOUG3112

Try Cdkeys.com - code cdkeyspp10 for additional 10% off - always get my … Try Cdkeys.com - code cdkeyspp10 for additional 10% off - always get my download codes from here. Never had an issue.

​Cheers I tried the code but not valid. worth a try tho

I tried them.... received an email confirming the order... the money was instantly taken from my account... not received a code to use though.... needless to say just cancelled my card with the bank to stop further transactions but that payment may be somewhat harder to recover

Martin

I paid 22.99 for a 12 month x box live membership and received nothing, I emailed them and heard nothing, its a scam. Rang Fred card company to report and stop further payments

fruit_bat

was looking for xbox live and found d this website in Google. … was looking for xbox live and found d this website in Google. Wanted to see if anyone has used this site as I don't know how legit it is

Dont buy from this site. Sadly did not think before buying. Did not recieve the code. Found this forum thread after purchace.
    So no not legit at all.

Same here as MaikelH. :-\ Better speak to my bank today. Ruddy criminals...

Well, that was £23 wasted, some sad characters in the world!

is there anyway to report this site?

Why is the world filled with such a vast amount of stupidity?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick55
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391212
      3. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon22
      4. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…56

See more discussions