Groups

Anybody ever use Parcelmonkey.com

Anybody ever use them?

9 Comments

Original Poster

thanks for the info repped.

Banned

ive been using interparcel ups service at £8.04 inc vat for a 5kg parcel, no cashback anymore tho

how much are this parcel monkey for next day?

Original Poster

think its 7.13

yep and they are fine no problems

ooh, i'm never sure whether to use them or not, so i just stick with parcel2go for ol'times sake. but seeing that many ppl on here can vouch for parcelmonkeys services, i'd deffo consider using them next time. i did find they were offering the best rates for uk delivery when i was searching for couriers a couple of weeks ago..

Depending on size/weight collect plus do a service for up to 10kg for £3.99
    collectplus.co.uk/sen…K2Q

Advantage is its run in conjunction between local smaller shops and home delivery network meaning parcels can be dispatched from a local store and delivered to the recipients if that suits better than either/both parties waiting in for a courier it also offers text messages/emails to let the recipient know its ready to collect and for you to know its arrived.

samwants2save;6422278

ooh, i'm never sure whether to use them or not, so i just stick with … ooh, i'm never sure whether to use them or not, so i just stick with parcel2go for ol'times sake. but seeing that many ppl on here can vouch for parcelmonkeys services, i'd deffo consider using them next time. i did find they were offering the best rates for uk delivery when i was searching for couriers a couple of weeks ago..

If you book a parcel with parce2go this week you get a free graze box if you use this link: parcel2go.com/?re…ail

Banned

tony_dudz;6422214

think its 7.13

is that inc vat?

dont like using dhl as they lost a couple of parcels which werent fully insured....my fault i know but ups seem to have the most reliable service ime

a lot of these companies are just middle men so i would expect the service to be quite high. I jused parcelmonkye the first time a couple of weeks ago and they sent it through fedex who broke the item in the parcel and they are in the process of chasing it up for me. they have been very helpfull
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156

See more discussions