Groups

Anybody ever used International Rail Limited before?

internationalrail.com/def…asp

They are listed on Quidco but I have never heard of them

I want to book my inter rail ticket and by purchasing it from them I can get a good bit of cashback

4 Comments

seems legit
    ive done interail when i was a teen
    did it four times infact
    great experience never used to get hotels either sleep at the station or the beach or train
    always used to look for night trains so spend the day in venice for example the catch the night train to paris and do it that way

if you want to check em out ask here atoc.org/con…asp

Yes, used them before they are legit.
    If you don't need the pass urgently then it may be cheaper to buy from the official website ( interrailnet.com ) as they don't charge for delivery whereas international rail do.

Original Poster

unknownuser;4198635

Yes, used them before they are legit.If you don't need the pass urgently … Yes, used them before they are legit.If you don't need the pass urgently then it may be cheaper to buy from the official website ( http://www.interrailnet.com ) as they don't charge for delivery whereas international rail do.

thanks
    good tip for the delivery charge but was interested in the cashback on the ticket so will have to weigh it up
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963016
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …231728
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764546
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…58

See more discussions