Anybody ever used UKash for a postal transaction?

5 replies
Found 25th Nov 2010
im thinking about buying sumthing quite expensive on gumtree, i would do cash in hand but the person is quite far away from me and would like to use UKash.. ive never heard of them.. its this website

ukash-inc.com/saf…tml

anyone know anything? are they good for my money?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Scam

Original Poster

aye im definately thinking it, im pretty sure i wont be going ahead with it seeing as though its one of those to good to be true prices

I've also noticed some rather nice items on Gumtree, massively discounted but still expensive. £6000 triathlon bike for £600, hmmm! Contacted and tried to organise collection and was fed all this stuff about ukash. Based on the limited research I've done Ukash does seem to be legit, however I think the website ukash-inc.com is probably a clone site. The real site is ukash.com. If you pay any money I wouldn't expect to see it again or the item.

Defo agree with that. Did a quick search on who-is, the website was only registered on 12th November 2010! BEWARE

whois.domaintools.com/uka…com

Original Poster

cheers for the research guys, mega scammage certainly wont be partaking.. im just going to string them along for funsies and keep offering to collect
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone got an Infrared bathroom heater?22
    2. Hi any flying experience for kids under 4?12
    3. Wireless headphones33
    4. Driving anxiety.2530

See more discussions