Anybody fancy buying 1 million customers personal banking details etc from Ebay..only £35

Personal details of UK consumers have been found on a computer sold through online auction website eBay. More than a million Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), American Express and NatWest account holders' details were found on a computer bought for £35 on the website.

Link below

11 Comments

Banned

Yes :thumbsup:

Original Poster

]http//ww…tml

Unbelievable:?

Banned

GerryG;2884253

]http://www.computershopper.co.uk/news/221130/over-a-million-consumers-bank-details-bought-on-ebay.htmlUnbelievable:?

It is believeable the customer service in this country is diabolical :x

Original Poster

Totally shocked here..glad I ain't with any of those banks :-(

Banned

GerryG;2884266

Totally shocked here..glad I ain't with any of those banks :-(

It is about time all the banks, government etc...pulled their socks up and people went to prison for selling such data :thumbsup:

the case is ongoing - wasnt it someone who worked for them - well he isnt now - not content with paperclips and pens - taking hard drives - naughty - lot of people jumped on ebay again which i think was totally unfair

Original Poster

DLM;2884292

It is about time all the banks, government etc...pulled their socks up … It is about time all the banks, government etc...pulled their socks up and people went to prison for selling such data :thumbsup:

50 years hard labour minimum

Banned

GerryG;2884364

50 years hard labour minimum

Defo :thumbsup:

Banned

easily done. I used to work for amex and personal data could easily be selected en masse and put into spreadsheets.

is this in addition to the one that the bbc reported on the other week?

i worked for the company just a couple of months ago :s glad i left when i did!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?11
    2. Tradesmen battery power tools.22
    3. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?23
    4. Flights only Dominican Republic33

See more discussions