Groups

anybody from bangor?????

going north wales for the weekend, near bangor.
    just wondered if anybody knows of any pubs that wil be showing the man utd vs everton game???

12.45 kick off but aint on sky or setanta

8 Comments

im 20mins from bangor but dont know which pubs will be showing the match i presume a few will be though

Original Poster

edjaned;3268615

im 20mins from bangor but dont know which pubs will be showing the match … im 20mins from bangor but dont know which pubs will be showing the match i presume a few will be though

prob is it'll be dodgy asia/norweigan tv which i'm not convinced is legal

"Let's go somewhere special for the weekend, and sit in a pub & watch football" :giggle:

Now I know what I sound like when I keep looking for somewhere to watch the rugby:giggle:

what brings u down to this neck of the woods,have u been down this way before?maybe i can help places to visit etc

Original Poster

cis_groupie;3268673

"Let's go somewhere special for the weekend, and sit in a pub & watch … "Let's go somewhere special for the weekend, and sit in a pub & watch football" :giggle:Now I know what I sound like when I keep looking for somewhere to watch the rugby:giggle:

he he she don't know yet

ANDYWOODY01;3268627

prob is it'll be dodgy asia/norweigan tv which i'm not convinced is legal

Who cares if its legal or not.

As long as you get a few cold pints down your hatch and United heading back up the East Lancs Road with 3 points firmly in the bag. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

edjaned;3268692

what brings u down to this neck of the woods,have u been down this way … what brings u down to this neck of the woods,have u been down this way before?maybe i can help places to visit etc

been wales millions of times before, not for few years though!
    off to friends static caravan for the weekend cos not been away this year cos of savin for wedding next year.

cheers for the offer of places etc, but prob gonna just chill out (except for my "just going for a small drive" on saturday)

Original Poster

modoc;3268736

Who cares if its legal or not. As long as you get a few cold pints down … Who cares if its legal or not. As long as you get a few cold pints down your hatch and United heading back up the East Lancs Road with 3 points firmly in the bag. :thumbsup:

yeah, just no pub near me does it but it seems to be bit hush hush.
    and if theres not a big request in bangor they might not do it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?45
      2. To buy Iphone 611
      3. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?710
      4. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door55

See more discussions