Groups

Anybody from Milton Keynes?

I have checked the website and can see that the centre:mk is open until 8pm tonight for late night shopping. Does anybody know if this is all of the shops, a select few or most of them?
    Thanks!

7 Comments

Not all of them.

Thursday nights, the majority of stores are open but there are still a few lucky people who get to go home at 5 or 6. lol

Original Poster

Thanks that's what i thought. Just wanted to check first as I don't want to travel over there when OH finishes work if most of them are closed!

lol

Any store in particular you want to go to?

Original Poster

Just clothes shops really, Bay, Krisp etc. And possibly ELC. Saw some bits for the kids for xmas, didn't have them in my store as its only a small one within Mothercare. Figured MK is a bigger store, better centre, than luton anyway! lol.

It does have nearly every shop, yes! lol

I think most of them stay open til 8pm anyway....I've just got back from approx 4 hours being there! Im knackered!

Yeah most will be open til 8, only really the little ones and some of the independents close early afaik.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2240
      2. word association Game74044562
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767409
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1717

See more discussions