Groups

anybody get the heat magazine

Banned
    do you know which mag has the 20% off new look voucher in, and if there is a min spend, cheers x

31 Comments

20% off New Look in store and Online wih this weeks Heat Magazine

newlook.co.uk/nav…-GB

Original Poster Banned

flp14344;6404554

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/481959/newlook-most-wanted-magazine-20-vou

i know about that, but have never seen the mag inside our branch

sassie;6404571

i know about that, but have never seen the mag inside our branch

I had it at my work but don't knw whr is it now,:oops:

Original Poster Banned

flp14344;6404602

I had it at my work but don't knw whr is it now,:oops:

ok, not to worry, is it the newest mag for heat do you know?

av got this weeks copy - hang on and i will look

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots;6404622

av got this weeks copy - hang on and i will look

oh brill thanks, is it a weekly mag?

not sure if its weekly or fortnightly - so far only found a 20% voucher for Office but i will keep flicking through!

hang on!

Original Poster Banned

got a feeling it aint gonna be the newest one, grrrr

magazine I have is dated 26 sep - 2 oct and cant see a voucher for New Look

Just 20% off at Office on page 50

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots;6404656

magazine I have is dated 26 sep - 2 oct and cant see a voucher for New … magazine I have is dated 26 sep - 2 oct and cant see a voucher for New LookJust 20% off at Office on page 50

oh crap, thanks for looking anway

sassie;6404660

oh crap, thanks for looking anway

Shame your not local to me as my sister gave me a voucher for 40% at Peacocks - not a shop I go to but seems to be full of latest fashions and quite cheap too

....can be used up to Monday - a great saving for any fashionista out there

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots;6404679

Shame your not local to me as my sister gave me a voucher for 40% at … Shame your not local to me as my sister gave me a voucher for 40% at Peacocks - not a shop I go to but seems to be full of latest fashions and quite cheap too

no worries hun, will go to shop later and see if they got any old ones in :oops:

sassie;6404612

ok, not to worry, is it the newest mag for heat do you know?

yes its the weekly mag and its in the latest one,

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots;6404656

magazine I have is dated 26 sep - 2 oct and cant see a voucher for New … magazine I have is dated 26 sep - 2 oct and cant see a voucher for New LookJust 20% off at Office on page 50

flp14344;6404694

yes its the weekly mag and its in the latest one,

it appears its not the latest one

aww i think i had it but threw it out... though it maybe layign around somewhere...... if i see it will give you a pm. Seen something you wanna buy sassie x

Pick up a copy of the free New Look in-store magazine ‘Most Wanted’ to get a 20% off voucher. The voucher appears at the back of the Autumn 2009 issue (with Kimberley Walsh from Girls Aloud on the cover) and is valid in store between Sun 27 Sept and Sun 11 Oct. Alternatively use the code MWSTR20 online* on Sat 3 and Sun 4 Oct.

hope that helps,
    good luck

Original Poster Banned

Tinkytayls;6404732

aww i think i had it but threw it out... though it maybe layign around … aww i think i had it but threw it out... though it maybe layign around somewhere...... if i see it will give you a pm. Seen something you wanna buy sassie x

ide be very grateful; if you havent chucked it, not for me daughter wants tro spend some of her dosh :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

flp14344;6404809

Pick up a copy of the free New Look in-store magazine ‘Most Wanted’ to get … Pick up a copy of the free New Look in-store magazine ‘Most Wanted’ to get a 20% off voucher. The voucher appears at the back of the Autumn 2009 issue (with Kimberley Walsh from Girls Aloud on the cover) and is valid in store between Sun 27 Sept and Sun 11 Oct. Alternatively use the code MWSTR20 online* on Sat 3 and Sun 4 Oct. hope that helps,good luck

as i said never seen them instore

Original Poster Banned

thanks barney, been to both local shops and apparently they coe out on tuesdays and all old stock is returned on wednesdays, so no hope of getting one, so if anyone has one they arent going to use ide be very grateful x

Original Poster Banned

anyone :oops:

Banned

sassie;6405085

as i said never seen them instore

The magazine is only available in the following 74 New Look stores:

Cheltenham, Dumbarton, Trafford Centre, Bridgend , Reading Oracle, Newcastle Under Lyme, Merryhill, Edinburgh Princes Mall, Windsor, Magherafelt, Halifax, Bournemouth - Castle Point, Birmingham Bull Ring, Guildford, Brent Cross, Bluewater, Kingston, Fosse Park, Lakeside, Solihull, Exeter, Leeds, Middlesbrough, Broughton Park, Chester, Glasgow Fort, Milton Keynes, Kirkcaldy, Birmingham Fort, Truro, Preston Deepdale, Walsall, Derby, Chester, Watford, Moorhouse, Preston, Oxford Street West, Edinburgh Fort, Silverlink North Shields, Plymouth, Northampton, Metro Centre, East Kilbride, Basingstoke, Brighton, Norwich, Chatham, Lancaster, Doncaster, Leicester, Hastings, Carlisle, Chichester, Wolverhamton, Crawley, White City, Swindon, Gracechurch Street, Southampton, Birmingham City Centre, Buchanan Street, Braehead, Dundee, Silverburn Pollock, Meadowhall, Manchester, Stirling, Bolton, Nottingham, Belfast Donegal Place, Bristol Cabot Circus, Aberdeen, Coventry, Liverpool

I've got the mag and just seen the voucher on page 27. If you cover the cost of the stamp I'll post it to you on Mon, no problem.

Original Poster Banned

thanks dlm, hence why we dont see them in our store

Banned

sassie;6407793

thanks dlm, hence why we dont see them in our store

No problem, hope you are well x x

There's no specific stores mentioned on the Heat mag voucher, valid 15th Sept - 11th October instore, or between 3-4 October online, and no mention on minimum spend. Can't use it on gift vouchers.

Banned

sickly sweet;6407822

There's no specific stores mentioned on the Heat mag voucher, valid 15th … There's no specific stores mentioned on the Heat mag voucher, valid 15th Sept - 11th October instore, or between 3-4 October online, and no mention on minimum spend. Can't use it on gift vouchers.

The New Look in-store magazine is the specific store one.

Banned

flp14344;6404809

Pick up a copy of the free New Look in-store magazine ‘Most Wanted’ to get … Pick up a copy of the free New Look in-store magazine ‘Most Wanted’ to get a 20% off voucher. The voucher appears at the back of the Autumn 2009 issue (with Kimberley Walsh from Girls Aloud on the cover) and is valid in store between Sun 27 Sept and Sun 11 Oct. Alternatively use the code MWSTR20 online* on Sat 3 and Sun 4 Oct. hope that helps,good luck

8% Quidco also if you use on-line code.

Original Poster Banned

sickly sweet;6407792

I've got the mag and just seen the voucher on page 27. If you cover the … I've got the mag and just seen the voucher on page 27. If you cover the cost of the stamp I'll post it to you on Mon, no problem.

have pmd you :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31124
      2. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October36
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?34216
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764519

See more discussions