Anybody going Asda for Black Friday?

Posted 20th Nov
Hi,

Just heard Asda might have black friday sales store only...

Anyone plan to go?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

16 Comments
Wow I’m surprised by that
Jordztar20/11/2019 23:04

Wow I’m surprised by that

Even i am surprised. Unable to check if this is applicable on all stores or only few.
It is called Rollblack , started today.

I am not going to post this as a deal, in case it is already posted wasting my effort

In store includes food and drinks too.
Edited by: "splender" 20th Nov
splender20/11/2019 23:11

It is called Rollblack , started today.I am not going to post this as a …It is called Rollblack , started today.I am not going to post this as a deal, in case it is already posted wasting my effortIn store includes food and drinks too.

Is it applicable on all stores?

I dont think its called Roll back

See this link google.com/amp…amp
Edited by: "ab713" 21st Nov
Why do you want to come if I do go?
We don't do Black Friday anymore, its far to much hassle, as above mentioned its Rollback.
Nothing online just in store. The Nintnedo Switches have been flying out both the Lite and normal at the prices they are, plus with it being double discount this week for staff.
Yeah, I’m gonna do a few wheel spins with my shopping cart so I get good traction through the aisles while filling it up with Polaroid & bush teles. Can’t wait. Tempted to make an appearance on supermarket sweep for some basic training.
People are so cray in sales. They que up even in matalan.
Toon_army21/11/2019 02:02

We don't do Black Friday anymore, its far to much hassle, as above …We don't do Black Friday anymore, its far to much hassle, as above mentioned its Rollback.Nothing online just in store. The Nintnedo Switches have been flying out both the Lite and normal at the prices they are, plus with it being double discount this week for staff.

Its being advertised as RollBlack for limited stores, not rollback.
hoggy9921/11/2019 03:18

Its being advertised as RollBlack for limited stores, not rollback.

SELs all state Rollback

39048668-6RT6N.jpg
Misslovely21/11/2019 03:15

People are so cray in sales. They que up even in matalan.

I’ve seen grown adults fighting over Prosecco outside Lidl in Bradford on Black Friday
Wait it's Black Friday tommorow? Guess I won't be going to Asda for groceries if theres going to be tons after fake sales and Bush 1080p TVs
Edited by: "Norseg" 21st Nov
Norseg21/11/2019 17:42

Wait it's Black Friday tommorow? Guess I won't be going to Asda for …Wait it's Black Friday tommorow? Guess I won't be going to Asda for groceries if theres going to be tons after fake sales and Bush 1080p TVs

Its on 29th Nov
I’m going to get a bottle of milk and a scratch card
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants