Anybody good at maths ?....

Found 17th Jan 2010
And want to do my home work lol ?

xx

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
31 Comments

Take the dalmation to the park and I will get my 15 year old maths genius son to do it-fair deal?

What homework is it? I've done modules in Decision Analysis and Quantitative Techniques? Will give it a go

baffledsalmon;7574061

What homework is it? I've done modules in Decision Analysis and … What homework is it? I've done modules in Decision Analysis and Quantitative Techniques? Will give it a go

Looks and brains...congrats :-D

However OP is 13, so it's more likely multiplication :thumbsup:

Original Poster

barky;7574037

Take the dalmation to the park and I will get my 15 year old maths genius … Take the dalmation to the park and I will get my 15 year old maths genius son to do it-fair deal?

lol DEAL !

baffledsalmon;7574061

What homework is it? I've done modules in Decision Analysis and … What homework is it? I've done modules in Decision Analysis and Quantitative Techniques? Will give it a go

i will type some up now thing is i need working out as well i just cant do it its sunday :lol:

baffledsalmon;7574061

unlikely to invole any decision analysis stuff :lol:

Original Poster

Each year, there is a tennis competition in australia and another one in france the table shows how much money was paid to the winner og the mens competition in each country in 2002

[COLOR="Blue"]country.................................. money [/COLOR]

astralia........................................................1000 000 Australian dollars
............................................................................... £1 = 2.70 Australian dollars)

france...........................................................780 000 Euros
...............................................................................£1 = 1.54 Euros

which country paid more money ?

You must show your working out.

lol, you still not done your homework tut tut, see told you you should have done it when i said

aah96;7574216

Each year, there is a tennis competition in australia and another one in … Each year, there is a tennis competition in australia and another one in france the table shows how much money was paid to the winner og the mens competition in each country in 2002 [COLOR="Blue"]country.................................. money [/COLOR]astralia 1000 000 Australian dollars £1 = 2.70 Australian dollars)france 780 000 Euros £1 = 1.54 Euroswhich country paid more money ?You must show your working out.

are u seriously stuck on tht

Answer is a'coming

Original Poster

bazzaric;7574111

Looks and brains...congrats :-DHowever OP is 13, so it's more likely … Looks and brains...congrats :-DHowever OP is 13, so it's more likely multiplication :thumbsup:

charming i am in year 9 you know i have gcse's soon so it isnt a simple multiplication :thumbsup:

lmao.

Banned

aah96;7574216

Each year, there is a tennis competition in australia and another one in … Each year, there is a tennis competition in australia and another one in france the table shows how much money was paid to the winner og the mens competition in each country in 2002 [COLOR="Blue"]country.................................. money [/COLOR]astralia........................................................1000 000 Australian dollars ............................................................................... £1 = 2.70 Australian dollars)france...........................................................780 000 Euros...............................................................................£1 = 1.54 Euroswhich country paid more money ?You must show your working out.

1000 000/ 2.70 = 370,370
780 000/1.54 = 506,494

rounded to nearest £1

Original Poster

micoo;7574234

are u seriously stuck on tht

lol yeah problem ?

were youre answer then

aah96;7574259

charming i am in year 9 you know i have gcse's soon so it isnt a simple … charming i am in year 9 you know i have gcse's soon so it isnt a simple multiplication :thumbsup:

might as well be

just divide

aah96;7574216

Each year, there is a tennis competition in australia and another one in … Each year, there is a tennis competition in australia and another one in france the table shows how much money was paid to the winner og the mens competition in each country in 2002 [COLOR="Blue"]country.................................. money [/COLOR]astralia........................................................1000 000 Australian dollars ............................................................................... £1 = 2.70 Australian dollars)france...........................................................780 000 Euros...............................................................................£1 = 1.54 Euroswhich country paid more money ?You must show your working out.

1,000,000 divided by 2.7 = £370,370

780,000 divided by 1.54 = £506,493

that should be right...i hope it is LOL

therefore france is more

aah96;7574272

lol yeah problem ? :pwere youre answer then

stuff like tht is beneath me :whistling:

Original Poster

richp;7574217

lol, you still not done your homework tut tut, see told you you should … lol, you still not done your homework tut tut, see told you you should have done it when i said

yeah well i had better and more important things to deal with

micoo;7574274

might as well be

its simple division :whistling::p

Original Poster

micoo;7574282

stuff like tht is beneath me :whistling:

u wernt at school enough to know this

Division!!:thumbsup:

They look right to me.

Original Poster

im dumb can you not tell ??

Banned

numptyj;7574279

1,000,000 divided by 2.7 = £370,370780,000 divided by 1.54 = £506,493that … 1,000,000 divided by 2.7 = £370,370780,000 divided by 1.54 = £506,493that should be right...i hope it is LOLtherefore france is more

FAIL
you forgot to round up for france!

bykergrove;7574306

FAILyou forgot to round up for france!

lulz brb killing myself for the fail

Banned

aah96;7574303

im dumb can you not tell ??

you should really know this to be honest.

Banned

numptyj;7574312

lulz brb killing myself for the fail

you numpty...

oh wait

I remember doing similar in year 7!

Original Poster

bykergrove;7574327

you should really know this to be honest.

who says i dont know this ?

i would eventually get the answer

any more questions? lol

Original Poster

numptyj;7574355

any more questions? lol

there is but i can do most of them.:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Earn 5% Cashback on EBay purchases with Quidco For 3 days1022
    2. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …5282
    3. £15 topcashback this weekend when you spend £15 at Pizza Hut, Dominos, Papa…713
    4. BT existing customers can be new customers again day after contract ends..2248

See more discussions