Groups

anybody got a body sculpture BR-3050 MAGNETIC ROWING MACHINE?

Banned
    just bought one off ebay, been to pick it up, everything works as it should, lcd works but doesnt tick down or count up etc but the actual lcd works, obviously there is a activation on the belt to trigger it to count what youve done but cant find where it is, any ideas? cheers guys and girls

3 Comments

should be a sensor on the seat underneath, this passes another sensor half way on the track. when it passes, the lcd (if its plugged in ok) should increment the counter
    Edited by: "splatsplatsplat" 8th Dec 2010

Original Poster Banned

splatsplatsplat

should be a sensor on the seat underneath, this passes another sensor … should be a sensor on the seat underneath, this passes another sensor half way on the track. when it passes, the lcd (if its plugged in ok) should increment the counter

cheers mate, how do i know if the sensor underneath is the prob or its somewhere else? anything whih will stick out?

you should be able to see it, if not on the seat on the bracket that holds the seat, and a wire on the tracks sensor, yours may be different- i had a slightly different model. also you should be able to remove the lcd panel (to change the batteries) just make sure the wires are connected to that properly
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…914
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32162
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE45

See more discussions