Anybody got a Documenting Reality invite I could have please?

Found 1st Sep 2010
as title says

15 Comments

What's that?

Wow that's pretty morbid "The Real Faces of Death. Your Source for Death Pictures and Death Video"

Original Poster

danmc

Wow that's pretty morbid "The Real Faces of Death. Your Source for Death … Wow that's pretty morbid "The Real Faces of Death. Your Source for Death Pictures and Death Video"

LOL

It looks interesting, and it interested me even more that you need an invite to get into the damn site!

ScRiVs

LOLIt looks interesting, and it interested me even more that you need an … LOLIt looks interesting, and it interested me even more that you need an invite to get into the damn site!

You don't I had a quick peek out of morbid curiosity & you can still view the photo's, not sure about the videos though wasn't really my cup of tea so I didn't hang about.

Original Poster

danmc

You don't I had a quick peek out of morbid curiosity & you can still view … You don't I had a quick peek out of morbid curiosity & you can still view the photo's, not sure about the videos though wasn't really my cup of tea so I didn't hang about.

Yeah...I thought that too.

Went back there and it said you have exceeded your amount of views today.

Why? Why would anyone want an invite to this??

Original Poster

littleprincessnicky

Why? Why would anyone want an invite to this??

Why not?

Eurgh.

i think the facebook site will help with this

Banned

you guys seen the one where some chick - quite hot - stole a car, drove into a toll booth flat out by mistake... boom, head exploded.

Banned

vibeone

you guys seen the one where some chick - quite hot - stole a car, drove … you guys seen the one where some chick - quite hot - stole a car, drove into a toll booth flat out by mistake... boom, head exploded.

Must... not... fap...

vibeone

you guys seen the one where some chick - quite hot - stole a car, drove … you guys seen the one where some chick - quite hot - stole a car, drove into a toll booth flat out by mistake... boom, head exploded.

I haven't watched it but that seems like a pretty basic mistake.

Original Poster

vibeone

Was it a porsche by any chance lol!

I'm officially a member on DR now, some hot girl off fb sent me an invite and I have one left to send out. Holla

Banned

ScRiVs

Was it a porsche by any chance lol!I'm officially a member on DR now, … Was it a porsche by any chance lol!I'm officially a member on DR now, some hot girl off fb sent me an invite and I have one left to send out. Holla

Get invite PM'd please, and include details of the hot chicks facebook.

Potato face - yuh uh bro

Original Poster

vibeone

Get invite PM'd please, and include details of the hot chicks … Get invite PM'd please, and include details of the hot chicks facebook.Potato face - yuh uh bro

Need your e-mail blad
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322841
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564105
    3. Add one, leave one game54315402
    4. hotukdeals features in current edition of computer active magazine33

See more discussions