Groups
    EXPIRED

Anybody got a valid Tesco wine code they'd donate?

Hi, I'm looking to take advantage of the free delivery at tesco wines but wondered if anybody had a discount code for money off as well? I'm looking to spend £60 so something that would qualify for that would be great.

thanks a lot.

7 Comments

I just looked at an email they sent me yesterday that says orders over £99 free delivery

Original Poster

They're doing free delivery this week on all wine orders I believe which saves £5. I know there's been a few £10 ones floating around of late but the ones I've tried haven't worked. This is by far the best place to ask though so thought I'd see if a fellow member could help.

Thanks for checking.

I have just ordered 12 bottles for £44 and got the free delivery, you dont have to put a code in, dont worry when selecting the delivery slot (it says £5), this is deducted at the next step.. Also, try putting in the search box on your computer 'tesco wine discount codes' and you will get loads of websites offering codes.

Original Poster

Yeah non of those work. No worries I'll order without. Thought code may be around I could use. cheers

Banned

you are lucky i just got email yesterday with this info

Tesco have offered us a brilliant cashback offer on wines purchased through their site until 2nd November. We are delighted to offer you 5% cashback on wine purchases.

This is coupled with the free delivery currently offered on all wine and champagne purchases, enabling you to save a bundle when purchasing your favourite tipple!

]http//ww…htm

Original Poster

Thanks. I'll hold off ordering to the last day to see if a £10 off code appears. cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      4. Laptop screen backlight issue23

See more discussions