Groups
    EXPIRED

anybody got a zavvi code they not gonna use

Banned
    yes i know its still on, but not got a penny credit on mobile, daughters on contract but at school and by time gone to shop to top up they might have finished it as was supposed to finish last night

41 Comments

give me a mo and i'll get you one

michelleleemoo;7185859

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats nice x

Text sent, i'll see what i get back. If i get one i'll PM you.

just texted for one sassie-awaiting reply-pming it now

competitions closed but can still get £1 voucher, pmd sass

ok, PM sent.

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;7185859

thank you moo, wish they had these things in deals, i rarely think of checking vouchers

sassie;7185892

thank you moo, wish they had these things in deals, i rarely think of … thank you moo, wish they had these things in deals, i rarely think of checking vouchers

oh you should, its automatic with me now :oops:

hey and can you feel the love in this thread, whoo hoo, hukd rocks :-D

Original Poster Banned

guys thank you so much, barky i used yours, holdav is said invalid, so moo your is still available should anyone want it, again thank you all so much xx

Original Poster Banned

holdav, i hadnt added the dashes, thats why it said invaild, just used it on a little extra something for the little man, so again thank you, moo still not used yours should anyone else need xxx

sassie;7186037

holdav, i hadnt added the dashes, thats why it said invaild, just used it … holdav, i hadnt added the dashes, thats why it said invaild, just used it on a little extra something for the little man, so again thank you, moo still not used yours should anyone else need xxx

ok, so anyone want it please post in thread and i will pm it to you, cheers

What are these codes/vouchers for,i'm lost and you know it doesn't take much!!

deb8z;7186057

What are these codes/vouchers for,i'm lost and you know it doesn't take … What are these codes/vouchers for,i'm lost and you know it doesn't take much!!

£1 off :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;7186057

What are these codes/vouchers for,i'm lost and you know it doesn't take … What are these codes/vouchers for,i'm lost and you know it doesn't take much!!

Its £1 off something, you send a text and they send you a £1 code off

Oh i see,cheers:thumbsup:

and for those who want to do it just text zavvi to 82100

If sassy and deb8z don't want it could I have the code please?
    Thanks

beverley1403;7186387

If sassy and deb8z don't want it could I have the code please?Thanks

:thumbsup:

Thank you very much.

beverley1403;7186471

Thank you very much.

you are most welcome

Don't suppose anyone has another going do they? I only have my work mobile with me and it wont let me text to 5 digit numbers!

Flodd;7186510

Don't suppose anyone has another going do they? I only have my work … Don't suppose anyone has another going do they? I only have my work mobile with me and it wont let me text to 5 digit numbers!

una momento

Damn it had my name on it!!!!!!

Kidding!!!!!

deb8z;7186570

Damn it had my name on it!!!!Kidding!!!!!

does you want one? and flodd, pmd

No thanks moo i was joking:thumbsup:

deb8z;7186632

No thanks moo i was joking:thumbsup:

ok flossy

michelleleemoo;7186588

does you want one? and flodd, pmd

Thank you very much - rep added.

Flodd;7186710

Thank you very much - rep added.

thats ok :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

dont suppose anyone knows any hmv ones, or play, the other two dvds are cheaper there, snowbuddies and space buddies

sassie;7186728

dont suppose anyone knows any hmv ones, the other two dvds are cheaper … dont suppose anyone knows any hmv ones, the other two dvds are cheaper there, snowbuddies and space buddies

yr pushing it now sassie :p:p

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;7186744

yr pushing it now sassie :p:p

well, i had finished shopping for my two, but then he pipes up to his sister i really hope santa brings me the buddies dvds, cant get the set anywhere so having to buy seperately

sassie;7186728

dont suppose anyone knows any hmv ones, or play, the other two dvds are … dont suppose anyone knows any hmv ones, or play, the other two dvds are cheaper there, snowbuddies and space buddies

There arn't any HMV ones to my knowledge, but for snow buddies it's the same price at Play as HMV so you could try the tip in this thread

]http//ww…com

sassie;7186765

well, i had finished shopping for my two, but then he pipes up to his … well, i had finished shopping for my two, but then he pipes up to his sister i really hope santa brings me the buddies dvds, cant get the set anywhere so having to buy seperately

i saw the set instore at hmv, is it not online?

Original Poster Banned

barneydog;7186787

There arn't any HMV ones to my knowledge, but for snow buddies it's the … There arn't any HMV ones to my knowledge, but for snow buddies it's the same price at Play as HMV so you could try the tip in this thread]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/553330/1-off-everything-play-com

errmmm not sure about doing things like that, so ide have to open another account, for same name, adress, play do have a habit of banning accounts

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;7186805

i saw the set instore at hmv, is it not online?

sold out everywhere, apart from cd wow, and dont trust them to send me what is advertised, past experience they sent me another region
    jellybaby22;7186814

was in tesco too.....:thumbsup:

noooooo, not in mine :oops:

sassie;7186830

sold out everywhere, apart from cd wow, and dont trust them to send me … sold out everywhere, apart from cd wow, and dont trust them to send me what is advertised, past experience they sent me another regionnoooooo, not in mine :oops:

would you like me to pick you one up? and i found this if it helps any ]http//ww…htm

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;7186897

would you like me to pick you one up? and i found this if it helps any … would you like me to pick you one up? and i found this if it helps any ]http://www.selectcheaper.com/search/barcode-dvd-8717418183059.htm?

I have already order the two of them so dont need boxset, so will get the other two as single ones now, because box sets sometimes come as real slim so different to normal size, then they look silly on shelf, i know im a fussy cow :oops:

sassie;7186936

I have already order the two of them so dont need boxset, so will get the … I have already order the two of them so dont need boxset, so will get the other two as single ones now, because box sets sometimes come as real slim so different to normal size, then they look silly on shelf, i know im a fussy cow :oops:

ok, soz

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;7186932

or try disney store online and instore had them....

i tried everyonline shop, nothing apoart from cd wow at £25 and like i say ide prefer not buy from them, we dont have a disney store by us, infact we have very bloody little by us, only plaee to buy dvd in shrewsbury is hmv, or big stores like comet/dixons sell a few
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3933
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313

See more discussions