Groups

Anybody got an email address for e2save

Hi all

Search through loads of threads because somewhere I remember seeing an email address for customer services at e2save.

Need to chase up a cashback claim that they acknowledge getting wrong but not heard from them in over two weeks.

So anybody care o post a working email address for e2save - or PM me if you do not want to post here.

Many thanks

EliTom

5 Comments

have you checked ]Here

I don't have the time to read through, but i'm sure you will find it. The duck never lets you down ;o)

Original Poster

bazzaric

have you checked ]HereI don't have the time to read through, but i'm sure … have you checked ]HereI don't have the time to read through, but i'm sure you will find it. The duck never lets you down ;o)

Yep, already scoured that thread, that was the first place I looked.

thanks anyway

Original Poster

bazzaric

It would appear from ]HereThat it's [email protected]

Really after a cs or cashback team email addy. I think emailing sales would result in a shift delete!

I am sure I saw a named email addy here somewhere, I'll keep looking but if anyone knows one please post it or PM me

thanks

EliTom

Hi I'm getting confused, I've put in for a phone contract and it says declined but still saying my order has been put through?!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions