Groups

Anybody got any?

I'm looking for some action man wallpaper, I have been in all the DIY shops in Mansfield & can't find it anywhere
    I only want enough to cover a large shoe/boot box... its to put all the bits & bobs of action man toys that I've bought for my little grandson for Christmas.... & yes before anybody asks....I was just going to 'take a sample' from the roll ;O)
    Maybe somebody here has seen some or has an old roll lurking under the bed ;0) Thanks

44 Comments

What about a poster?

I havent but I saw some action man wrpping paper in the market the other day... keep your eyes open for it xx

what a lovely idea btw xxx

what about action man wrapping paper?

Wrapping paper at card shops

Or Action Man magazine

Banned

i will just Hi wendy, as what i was going to suggest has already been said - lol

There is some action man Wrapping paper on ebay

Original Poster

I did think about wrapping paper but sometimes its so 'flimsy' & I was worried I would rip it trying to put it on the box :oops:

Original Poster

sassie;6631810

i will just Hi wendy, as what i was going to suggest has already been … i will just Hi wendy, as what i was going to suggest has already been said - lol

Hi to you Sassie you haven't got any 'action men' under your bed have you :whistling:

Banned

dont know where you live hun, but item number 290360199278 on ebay

Banned

wendy56;6631835

Hi to you Sassie you haven't got any 'action men' under your bed have … Hi to you Sassie you haven't got any 'action men' under your bed have you :whistling:

sorry hun, only thing under my bed is lots of dust :oops:

Original Poster

Dellboy182;6631759

What about a poster?

Poster sounds good :thumbsup: have you got one :roll:

]http//ww…per

they do borders if thats anygood to you....

what about camoflage pattern instead?

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

sassie;6631838

dont know where you live hun, but item number 290360199278 on ebay

Thats what I'm looking for BUT its too far away :-(
    Do you think he'll rip me a piece off :whistling:

Banned

wendy56;6631885

Thats what I'm looking for BUT its too far away :-(Do you think he'll rip … Thats what I'm looking for BUT its too far away :-(Do you think he'll rip me a piece off :whistling:

you know the old saying, if you dont ask, you dont get, you could always watch it and if no bods near end you could email and ask if you bid will he send you a big sheet through the post - lol

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6631874

]http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=action+man+wallpaperthey do borders if thats anygood to you....what about camoflage pattern instead?:thumbsup:

Camouflage is a good option :w00t:......anybody got any camouflage wallpaper under their bed :whistling:

Banned

get a mag, cut all th pics out of it, stick them all in, like a collage and then wap some varnish over it

Original Poster

sassie;6631898

you know the old saying, if you dont ask, you dont get, you could always … you know the old saying, if you dont ask, you dont get, you could always watch it and if no bods near end you could email and ask if you bid will he send you a big sheet through the post - lol

Brilliant idea :whistling: I might do that :w00t:

Original Poster

sassie;6631919

get a mag, cut all th pics out of it, stick them all in, like a collage … get a mag, cut all th pics out of it, stick them all in, like a collage and then wap some varnish over it

Ok everybody on here look through all your magazines of soldiers, cut them out & post them to me :whistling:

Banned

wendy56;6631945

Ok everybody on here look through all your magazines of soldiers, cut … Ok everybody on here look through all your magazines of soldiers, cut them out & post them to me :whistling:

get to the shop ya lazy mare

sassie;6631954

I am getting the distinct impression the OP doesn't want to pay anything for it.

Original Poster

:whistling:

greg_68;6631969

I am getting the distinct impression the OP doesn't want to pay anything … I am getting the distinct impression the OP doesn't want to pay anything for it.

I'll pay for your stamp if you've got a picture

Original Poster

sassie;6631954

Just on my way to Smiths :thumbsup:

wendy56;6631991

:whistling:I'll pay for your stamp if you've got a picture

Hannah Montana, HSM no problem, no action men in our house. Not even me (the mrs would add)

Banned

wendy56;6632001

Just on my way to Smiths :thumbsup:

sorry hun, couldnt be of help, my saon isnt into anything like that, hes more into his ds and winding his mother up - lol

How about printing something off and using that?

greg_68;6632026

I'm guessing the next reply would be something along the lines of "great idea does anyone have any ink paper or even a printer lying about that they aren't using:whistling:" probably.

Banned

greg_68;6632026

flippin brillaint idea, never thought of that, awaits the next post, anyone got a printer - pmsl

Original Poster

sassie;6632025

sorry hun, couldnt be of help, my saon isnt into anything like that, hes … sorry hun, couldnt be of help, my saon isnt into anything like that, hes more into his ds and winding his mother up - lol

No probs Sassie... Thanks for all the ideas though :thumbsup:

Original Poster

sassie;6632055

flippin brillaint idea, never thought of that, awaits the next post, … flippin brillaint idea, never thought of that, awaits the next post, anyone got a printer - pmsl

You cheeky Mare :roll: Its ok Bitsys got one :w00t: :whistling: :thumbsup:

ants97;6632053

I'm guessing the next reply would be something along the lines of "great … I'm guessing the next reply would be something along the lines of "great idea does anyone have any ink paper or even a printer lying about that they aren't using:whistling:" probably.

sassie;6632055

flippin brillaint idea, never thought of that, awaits the next post, … flippin brillaint idea, never thought of that, awaits the next post, anyone got a printer - pmsl

haha...brilliant

sassie;6632055

lol beat you to it:p

Banned

wendy56;6632071

You cheeky Mare :roll: Its ok Bitsys got one :w00t: :whistling: :thumbsup:

pmsl, its a great idea, and you could use slightly thicker paper, and no i havent got any, we only do cheap ;-)

Original Poster

Ok BITSY where are you...I need the use of your printer & some strong card, maybe a bit of glue, sellotape, and some scissors :w00t:
    Or it might be easier if I send you the link to some pics & pop up with the box...then 'voila' you can do it....he is your nephew :whistling:

Banned

wendy56;6632114

Ok BITSY where are you...I need the use of your printer & some strong … Ok BITSY where are you...I need the use of your printer & some strong card, maybe a bit of glue, sellotape, and some scissors :w00t: Or it might be easier if I send you the link to some pics & pop up with the box...then 'voila' you can do it....he is your nephew :whistling:

i agree, best way in my honest opinion :thumbsup:

Is there nothing a loving nan won't do for her grandson.......oh hang on that's what you are doing, nothing.

Original Poster

sassie;6632153

i agree, best way in my honest opinion :thumbsup:

She'll love it...our Bitsys great with her handicraft :thumbsup:

Original Poster

greg_68;6632154

Is there nothing a loving nan won't do for her grandson.......oh hang on … Is there nothing a loving nan won't do for her grandson.......oh hang on that's what you are doing, nothing.

This nan would go to the ends of the earth for her grandson!!! but its raining today :roll::whistling:

wendy56;6631843

Poster sounds good :thumbsup: have you got one :roll:

No sorry, hope it helps :thumbsup:

wendy56;6632175

This nan would go to the ends of the earth for her grandson!!! but its … This nan would go to the ends of the earth for her grandson!!! but its raining today :roll::whistling:

Why don't you ask if anyone has a brolly they could post to you?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any solicitors? Leasehold covenant Query "business use"12
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1327
      3. Oil for Oak Doors22
      4. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)79

See more discussions