Groups

Anybody Got Any Disney Movie Codes They Don't Need ?

I'm up to 500 disney movie points & just need 200 more so i can get national treasure. I would be grateful if anyone has any codes they don't want or need ?

P.S - Can't be from toy story 1 or 2 as i've already registered my copies

10 Comments

have you used the asdacompetition promo code for an extra 100 points?

Original Poster

barky;8208189

have you used the asdacompetition promo code for an extra 100 points?

Yeah i've done the survey & used the asda code. I had a look through some old disney blu rays i bought late last year but there was no codes inside (they were bought after the disney movie codes offer started).

what can you get from using the codes?

Original Poster

ScRiVs;8208874

what can you get from using the codes?

A free blu ray movie :thumbsup:

Im in exactly the same position. after the same movie.

All old titles are getting re-issued with them so if your gonna buy any instore check the back for the logo

Original Poster

addyjones1234;8209732

All old titles are getting re-issued with them so if your gonna buy any … All old titles are getting re-issued with them so if your gonna buy any instore check the back for the logo

So this is why so many people are receiving them without the codes inside as there older stock & not the re-issued blu rays.

Banned

Whats the asda comp for extra 100 points?

Original Poster

joaner36;8210098

Whats the asda comp for extra 100 points?

Just enter 'asdacompetition' in the code box to get 100 points :thumbsup:

adsldave;8209865

So this is why so many people are receiving them without the codes inside … So this is why so many people are receiving them without the codes inside as there older stock & not the re-issued blu rays.

With some titles (Cars, Ratatouille, Chicken Little) it's only the older stock (Blu only) that is included in the bogof promotion. The newer versions (Blu + DVD combis) are the ones that contain the codes.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions