Groups

ANybody got any experience of 'Lay' betting - recommend any 'formulas' any advice welcomed.

I'm trying to find out more about Betfair and 'laying'

Totally naive to gambling, etc

6 Comments

Banned

Google matched betting, a way to make almost guaranteed profits from betting, presuming that you dont make a mistake while your doing it, then theres plenty of money to be made

It requires quite a bit of work and time though if you are going to do it often..i suggest heading over to mse who have a whole section on their forum about it that is very useful

Ask Levis24 he has the ultimate foolproof system for betting, its classic in how simple it is hotukdeals.com/ite…tt/

Yep, i would stick with what harlzter said:thumbsup:

levis24;2593926

Yep, i would stick with what harlzter said:thumbsup:

Easy fella not seen you around for a bit! Hows it dangling?

Google 'donglemouse diary' read the first page... then the last.

with ref to levis thread my mates gf said something very similar when we were in greece this year watching the euros, once the game had finished she wanted to phone her mum and get her to put a bet on the result as they were 2 hours behind and "the game wont have finished yet in england" - Dead serious. lol, i keep meaning to send it in to FHMs out of the mouths of babes.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30117
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …94173
      3. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good55
      4. Updated 22/8/17: List of companies which spam or have been hacked2883

See more discussions