Groups

Anybody got any weightwatchers stuff they don't want ?

Eating out guide, leaflets, points system etc etc.

Will happily pay postage, but couldn't put as a wanted thread as they have no RRP, i'm guessing.

9 Comments

You getting fat LLM? You got the typical squaddie fem figure? I got weight watchers lasagne in me freezer, want that?

Original Poster

Getting a few fingerfuls of grab flab on me belly! Need it sorting NOW! lol.

Lulu'sMammy;8524699

Getting a few fingerfuls of grab flab on me belly! Need it sorting NOW! … Getting a few fingerfuls of grab flab on me belly! Need it sorting NOW! lol.

You porker! Can't you *cough* download a calculator???

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;8524704

You porker! Can't you *cough* download a calculator???

Lol! A good dump and it would be gone pmsl! New figure = sexy men in Newcastle! swit swoo!

Lulu'sMammy;8524744

Lol! A good dump and it would be gone pmsl! New figure = sexy men in … Lol! A good dump and it would be gone pmsl! New figure = sexy men in Newcastle! swit swoo!

You know I'm taken.
    Watch this youtube.com/wat…LAo

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;8524756

You know I'm taken. Watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d-v2XDpLAo

I'd still die for you bro..... :thumbsup: even though youv'e gone to the wild side!

Lulu'sMammy;8524763

I'd still die for you bro..... :thumbsup: even though youv'e gone to the … I'd still die for you bro..... :thumbsup: even though youv'e gone to the wild side!

Bootnecks FTW! (It is a rubber dagger mind)
    Still have to do my live firing, before they can deploy me.

if its still the same i went to a meeting and signed up, paid the first meeting fee, you get given all the books - didnt go back lol

Original Poster

loupomm;8524811

if its still the same i went to a meeting and signed up, paid the first … if its still the same i went to a meeting and signed up, paid the first meeting fee, you get given all the books - didnt go back lol

Yeah it is the same, i just don't want to go to the meeting :whistling: lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction58
      2. sky q is it a good deal?68
      3. Wireless stick for Netflix44
      4. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1525

See more discussions