Groups

Anybody got BigFoot600's email address?

Looks like they have been suspended, does anybody have contact details for him, Please PM if do so as I need to get in touch

12 Comments

Banned

errmmm i dont think this is really fair to be honest, i have done deals on here and wouldnt be happy if people where handing out my contact details

Original Poster

Its an email address.

I am not looking for his address and telephone number.

sassie;2996464

errmmm i dont think this is really fair to be honest, i have done deals … errmmm i dont think this is really fair to be honest, i have done deals on here and wouldnt be happy if people where handing out my contact details

If that worries you then you'd be better off not doing deals on here. I'd certainly not give out my personal details willingly. That's not to say that someone couldn't find them out fairly easily if they put their mind to it.

The internet is not a secure place so you take a chance whenever you identify yourself anywhere on it! Depends what value you place on your privacy really. :roll:

Banned

DJNG22;2996546

Its an email address.I am not looking for his address and telephone … Its an email address.I am not looking for his address and telephone number.

have you done a deal with him? did you not get any details from him?

Banned

tony_s1;2996579

If that worries you then you'd be better off not doing deals on here. I'd … If that worries you then you'd be better off not doing deals on here. I'd certainly not give out my personal details willingly. That's not to say that someone couldn't find them out fairly easily if they put their mind to it. The internet is not a secure place so you take a chance whenever you identify yourself anywhere on it! Depends what value you place on your privacy really. :roll:

had it worried me i would not have given my details to who i did, what i am saying is people should not be asking things like this on here, if deals have been done all these details should have been exchanged, do you give out your mothers details to just anyone that asks

DJNG22;2996546

Its an email address.I am not looking for his address and telephone … Its an email address.I am not looking for his address and telephone number.

Just FTR if you wanna be sure if a member is banned/suspended click on the advanced tab ( top left) under find member write their name dont worry if you not 100% accurate and hit search and then their posts come up click anyone and you be able to find out.
    If they neither click on their name, view profile and it gives the time of their last activity this is handy if you think a member is avoiding you

Original Poster

No your right Sassie well done!!

I wanted his email address cos I am a serial killing, identity stealing psycho!!

But thanks to you, you might have just saved him.

He is suspended, but I guess I will just wait until he is back. He is selling a TV and I wanted to get in touch.

Original Poster

DIVA1977;2996639

Just FTR if you wanna be sure if a member is banned/suspended click on … Just FTR if you wanna be sure if a member is banned/suspended click on the advanced tab ( top left) under find member write their name dont worry if you not 100% accurate and hit search and then their posts come up click anyone and you be able to find out. If they neither click on their name, view profile and it gives the time of their last activity this is handy if you think a member is avoiding you

I have not contacted them at all yet, I cant because they are suspended.

Banned

DJNG22;2996662

No your right Sassie well done!!I wanted his email address cos I am a … No your right Sassie well done!!I wanted his email address cos I am a serial killing, identity stealing psycho!!But thanks to you, you might have just saved him.He is suspended, but I guess I will just wait until he is back. He is selling a TV and I wanted to get in touch.

then post on his thread :roll::roll:

Banned

here ya go, saves ya dealing away from the boards too hotukdeals.com/ite…p1/

sassie;2996623

had it worried me i would not have given my details to who i did, what i … had it worried me i would not have given my details to who i did, what i am saying is people should not be asking things like this on here, if deals have been done all these details should have been exchanged, do you give out your mothers details to just anyone that asks

Generally, I don't give out any information to anyone I don't know personally. I might make a few bits (half truths?) up for public consumption but that's about it. For instance, I have used more than one mother's maiden names on different sites. You just have to remember which one is which.

All I was suggesting was that it's not a good idea to give away ANYTHING that you don't want others to know if you're really concerned about your privacy. There's nothing to stop anyone asking (as djng22 has, for example) for your e-mail etc contacts. And, if you've given them to someone on here who you don't know at a personal level, you can't be sure they won't pass them on. Not paranoia, just a sad fact of life.

Original Poster

sassie;2996685

here ya go, saves ya dealing away from the boards too … here ya go, saves ya dealing away from the boards too http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/241196/f-s-50-plasma-by-samsung-ps50a457p1/

saw the second one was locked and thought the first must have been too, have posted, thanks :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions