Anybody got next sale preview link?

Please :-)

14 Comments

Here you go

LINK

Original Poster

Fancy ordering for me choc :-)

Every year i always wish that i could get one of these, or that I would buy some shares etc so that i could get one of these - as by the time i ever get on the sale evertything has gone..... But I always froget and then get really mad at myself.....

Ho hum, looks like me liss out again! That will teach me!

Fanx for the link Chock - amazing mark ups (original price).... xxxx

Original Poster

I had somebody have a VIP slot on here, who ordered for me. Then I just paid bank transfer, was handy. See if somebody may do that for you? X

Anyone fancy ordering me some stuff haha?

Ill happily buy you something nice in return.

Original Poster

I'm first!!

I didn't get a slot......:(

I have a slot 10am this morning :o) And i would of been happy to order you some items, but id be worried in case you recieved them didnt like them, and its the ballache of having you to return them etc etc xxxx

Original Poster

missgem

I have a slot 10am this morning :o) And i would of been happy to order … I have a slot 10am this morning :o) And i would of been happy to order you some items, but id be worried in case you recieved them didnt like them, and its the ballache of having you to return them etc etc xxxx

I know exactly what I want, kids stuff so if the offer still stands :-)

What did you have to do to get a slot?

Its not even worth it, absolute load of rubbish!!!!!!! nothing left! Not impressed!

Oh ffs not another one

moore8377

Oh ffs not another one

oO

Original Poster

moore8377

Oh ffs not another one

Reported for being a stalker!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
    3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions