Groups

Anybody got the proper cover for Kung Fu Panda XBOX 360 (that they can scan in for me)

I'm looking to try and get some decent trade in in GS for IndyPanda bundle . ( i know I can get £5 for indy on its own)

My bro has the original copy of Indiana Jones for the XBOX 360, but I'm still in need of a Kung Fu Panda one.

I've looked on the cd/dvd/games cover websites and can't find a proper one (with a barcode etc).

So I was wondering if anyone could lend me a favour and scan in the insert/cover and pm me it?

Rep to anyone who can assist.

Tim

6 Comments

not sure what the legal side of it is but if you own it then i dont see a problem. IF you google this 'kung fu panda xbox cover pic' then there are plenty

Original Poster

masterruckus;5714402

not sure what the legal side of it is but if you own it then i dont see a … not sure what the legal side of it is but if you own it then i dont see a problem. IF you google this 'kung fu panda xbox cover pic' then there are plenty

I own the disc... lol...

i've googled it but my problem is I don't think they are the official ones.

TIm

Original Poster

Any idea if this has the proper back cover? ( I know for a fact the front cover is wrong)

vgboxart.com/box…jpg
    Tim

Original Poster

boza;5714476

american version- might help you … american version- might help you http://www.cdcovers.cc/view/390102/front/kung-fu-panda-ntschttp://s1.cdcovers.cc/ccef772bc29670f44584ccfc7c67aaa0/33fdfcf1cda917f9d2bc91de3285c13e/4a577d63/Kung_Fu_Panda_NTSC-%5Bcdcovers_cc%5D-front.jpg

thanks..

managed to mix the one i put up before and the one you gave me/showed me and added a pegi logo and it looks about right to me.

Hopefully the barcode is real lol..

Tim

timothyw9;5714558

thanks..managed to mix the one i put up before and the one you gave … thanks..managed to mix the one i put up before and the one you gave me/showed me and added a pegi logo and it looks about right to me.Hopefully the barcode is real lol..Tim

no problem :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891717
      2. Any Xbox One news today?2356126
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?25114
      4. Boom2511

See more discussions