Anybody had dealings with Direct TV's ?

Found 4th Nov 2007
I tried to order the Hannspree 37" Lcd off them but they are saying that they can't deliver it to my address in Hull !!

It's not as if I'm in the middle of nowhere after all :?

Any idea's ???

1. Misc
  2. TV
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. TV
3 Comments

i know someone who bought a tv from them, and got it delivered pretty darn quickly too. that was to Galashiels in the scottish borders. He was pretty happy with the service too.
i know one thing, ebuyer cant give me free delivery with the supersaver. pah.

Original Poster

Well, the original problem was due to my browser playing silly beggars, so I was eventually able to order the TV. However, it still hasn't been delivered and after a lengthy call to Customer Service & then a snotty E-Mail, I was promised delivery today between 8am & 6pm.

You guessed it, NO delivery & we stayed in all day to make sure we didn't miss it :-(

So another snotty E-Mail has been sent ( customer service shuts at 5pm ) & we will see what happens. Hopefully this is just a one-off & they are usually OK.

I'm just bloody glad that I didn't leave this to the last minute before Xmas otherwise there would have been some fireworks :x

Banned

shaky

I tried to order the Hannspree 37" Lcd off them but they are saying that … I tried to order the Hannspree 37" Lcd off them but they are saying that they can't deliver it to my address in Hull !!It's not as if I'm in the middle of nowhere after all :?Any idea's ???

They probably didnt fancy travelling to hull and back....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4178
    2. Add one, leave one game54415459
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…51113
    4. saying of the day89412

See more discussions