Groups

Anybody has a trial Family railcard (from Daily Mail promotion) and won't need it?

Cheeky to ask, i know, but i was wondering whether anybody here received the free trial Family railcard from the Daily Mail promotion but won't actually use; i unfortunately missed that deal. I'd need it for a journey at the end of the month but don't want to buy the railcard now as wishing to wait until end/july to buy it at half price.
    Will obviously be happy to pay postage.

26 Comments

I gave one away yesterday to my friend but not sure if she wants it - will let you know later

i got one and dont need it? its yours if you want it

i have one if you want one

give us details of the journey/s you wanna make and I'll see what I can do

i have one that i wont need cos i have to travel with a child to use it :roll:

i need one as well please for a journey next weekend...can anyone help please?

withey;5396782

i need one as well please for a journey next weekend...can anyone help … i need one as well please for a journey next weekend...can anyone help please?

i replied your PM if you want me to post it today, send your details asap cos my OH is off out soon and can post it :thumbsup:

I have one also (didn't realise you needed a child over 5 to use it), so if anyone wants it I'll pop it in the post to them?

my friend does nort need the one I gave her so if anyone needs it please pm me

Hello please does any one have a spare/extra one as well .
    Thank you in anticipation.

Boo;5419761

Hello please does any one have a spare/extra one as well .Thank you in … Hello please does any one have a spare/extra one as well .Thank you in anticipation.

hia i still have mine, PM me with your details

Does anyone else have another spare/extra one?. I will pay postage and any other costs. I am taking my son to London on 24 July (already bought tickets) and just realised my current railcard expires on 20 July and can't apply for half price card until 24th! Would be extremely grateful if anyone was kind enough to help.
    Many thanks

Michael W;5468732

Does anyone else have another spare/extra one?. I will pay postage and … Does anyone else have another spare/extra one?. I will pay postage and any other costs. I am taking my son to London on 24 July (already bought tickets) and just realised my current railcard expires on 20 July and can't apply for half price card until 24th! Would be extremely grateful if anyone was kind enough to help.Many thanks

Think mine is in the car unless oh binned it when he cleaned it , will let u know 2moz :roll:

That would be brilliant if you've still got it - can't believe the speed of response! :)Many thanks:).

Michael W;5468932

That would be brilliant if you've still got it - can't believe the speed … That would be brilliant if you've still got it - can't believe the speed of response! :)Many thanks:).

Hi found it !!! send me your address and i will pop it in the post for you:thumbsup:

Thanks - that's great. I have PMed you my address.

Banned

hi im also looking for 1 as got a few hospital appointments in dundee over the next 4 weeks can any1 help?
    thankyou

Hi, maybe a bit cheeky but does anyone have a Family railcard they are not using? Me and a few friends have numerous trips to London planned. Thanks.

Banned

Lewis111;5551244

Hi, maybe a bit cheeky but does anyone have a Family railcard they are … Hi, maybe a bit cheeky but does anyone have a Family railcard they are not using? Me and a few friends have numerous trips to London planned. Thanks.

you do know you have to travel as at least 1 adult and 1 child under 16 to use this card

If anyone has one of the trial railcards that they don't want please can they let me know, (Obviously I'll pay the postage!!!)
    Thanks very much,
    Dave:thumbsup:

Hi Im looking for a family rail card i was wondering whether anybody here received the free trial Family railcard from the Daily Mail promotion but won't actually use; i unfortunately missed that deal. I'd need it for a journey coming up soon but don't want to buy the railcard now as wishing to wait until end/july to buy it at half price.
    Will obviously be happy to pay postage.

Hi,

Also wondering if anyone has a trialrailcard they wont be using? My sis is getting carpal tunnel op on her wrist and I dont drive but want to pop up and visit her...Also hoping to buy the cheaper card at end of month as hoping to take kids out and about in August with my mum as she has a week off...

Thanks if anyone can assist - happy to transfer money to cover postage costs!

Nikki

Hi

I have got to take my 6 year old daughter to hospital in London a couple of times over the next few months and the first appontment arrived today. I seem to have missed out on all the offers available for a family railcard so was wondering if anyone has a family railcard they do not need

Many Thanks

Angela

Banned

Why is this thread appearing on page 1?!

vibeone

Why is this thread appearing on page 1?!

If you enter a post then remove it the thread still remains on the first page.

As I'm sure you well know

Hi, I need one for journey next weekend. Can any one help, please?

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions