Groups
    EXPIRED

Anybody have a Zavvi voucher they are not going to use?

I know its cheeky but if anybody has a Zavvi voucher from the 12 days promo that they will not be using, would you like to donate it to a needy cause?

Thanks in advance

8 Comments

Why are you needy?

I have some, but I can't get to them until they sort this site out.
    Will be posting them in a thread once it's sorted.

I presume the needy cause is just you?

Original Poster

deb8z;7420395

Why are you needy?

SunTzu;7420467

I presume the needy cause is just you?

It is just me yes, I am needy because I have to return Batman Arkham Asylum tomorrow to Blockbuster and am only half way so need to buy ASAP and Zavvi have it cheap (and with a voucher even cheaper).

No big deal if noone got one, just I have given away multiple 48hr XBL codes in the past when people have asked and hoped somebody may be able to help me out on this occasion.:thumbsup:

DJNG22;7420547

It is just me yes, I am needy because I have to return Batman Arkham … It is just me yes, I am needy because I have to return Batman Arkham Asylum tomorrow to Blockbuster and am only half way so need to buy ASAP and Zavvi have it cheap (and with a voucher even cheaper).No big deal if noone got one, just I have given away multiple 48hr XBL codes in the past when people have asked and hoped somebody may be able to help me out on this occasion.:thumbsup:

Ohhh is that all,i was expecting to hear a sorry tale about a dying pet or something:-D

Original Poster

deb8z;7420689

Ohhh is that all,i was expecting to hear a sorry tale about a dying pet … Ohhh is that all,i was expecting to hear a sorry tale about a dying pet or something:-D

No, but could fabricate something if it would help! ;-)

PM'd you, cheeky

Original Poster

Deek43;7420951

PM'd you, cheeky

thanks Deek, PM'd you back

MODS please close..............
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions