EXPIRED

Anybody have any idea how much I should sell Xbox 360 Rock band instruments pack+RB1 game?

Hi, I don't usually bother with these threads but I'm stumped tbh.

I've got the Rock Band instruments set and Rock Band game for the Xbox 360 - I was wondering what the going rate is on here lately selling-wise. Is it best to sell them seperately to make a few more quid?

I was hoping someone else on here who has had experience of selling one - or buying one could help me out.

Also what is my best delivery method and price as it's a BIG box? buyer arranges it maybe? courier?

A rare bit of robtallica rep for those that can help me out, cheers.

5 Comments

Keep ahold of it until the Metallica game comes out!

postage would be a nightmare-think this is going cheap in many places right now as the rock band 2 kit with better instruments is imminent and many people prefer guitar hero-considering the postage involved you may not get a very good price Im afraid.

That's a dilly of a pickle.

suppose look at best deal for instruments and take £20-£30 off then look at best deal for new game and take £10 off.

Buyer pays postage but would be better if you can arrange local pickup only otherwise price is too close to new delivered free

hmv.com/hmv…and

Original Poster

Goonieman;4128436

Keep ahold of it until the Metallica game comes out!

Lol I got the GHWT band set aswell:-D

barky;4128452

postage would be a nightmare-think this is going cheap in many places … postage would be a nightmare-think this is going cheap in many places right now as the rock band 2 kit with better instruments is imminent and many people prefer guitar hero-considering the postage involved you may not get a very good price Im afraid.

You could be right there. Though I have seen a lot of interest in it when I've seen a set posted.

dontasciime;4128459

That's a dilly of a pickle.suppose look at best deal for instruments and … That's a dilly of a pickle.suppose look at best deal for instruments and take £20-£30 off then look at best deal for new game and take £10 off.Buyer pays postage but would be better if you can arrange local pickup only otherwise price is too close to new delivered freehttp://hmv.com/hmvweb/simpleSearch.do?searchUID=&pGroupID=-1&adultFlag=false&primaryID=-1&simpleSearchString=rock+band

Sounds like a good ideas from you.

would be handy for local pick-up but it's obvo a long shot.

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4128593

rob i thought these threads were only allowed aslong as u didnt then put … rob i thought these threads were only allowed aslong as u didnt then put the item ur askin about on fs/ft, might wonna check with a mod incase coz im not 100% sure.

really?

I don't usually post these kinda threads as you'll prob know, find it a bit embarrassing tbh.

cheers for the headsup ace3
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
    2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions