Expired

Anybody have discount codes for Gatwick Parking? looking to book for sept (South Terminal)

16 replies
Found 5th Jul 2014
Any help appreciated.

Best price so far £96

Flying out 25th spet 10am

returning

10th Oct 0600

Thanks

Daz

16 Comments

use code wm203 at holiday extras for up to 25% off

holiday extras actually doing hotel for 1 night at Gatwick with parking on your dates for £80 all in

purple parking, use code sav11 makes it £85!

APH is £83.96. So I think I'd go with a hotel with parking for £80 that Alison found.

Whatever you do; do NOT use AIRPARKS (charlwood road) unless you dont mind an hour each way checking keys in, commuting from their site and just general chaos.

reviewcentre.com/rev…tml

Take a look at north terminal parking too as its generally cheaper and only takes 5 minutes in the shuttle to get to the south terminal

AL1S0N

holiday extras actually doing hotel for 1 night at Gatwick with parking … holiday extras actually doing hotel for 1 night at Gatwick with parking on your dates for £80 all in

but they look as though you only get a taxi transfer which you have to pay (at extortionate rates in that area). Might just as well turn up on the day and park on a street in Crawley and get a cab.
Edited by: "chocci" 5th Jul 2014

Original Poster

do you have a link to the hotel + parking please?

Original Poster

best I could find was £104?

scooby_me

best I could find was £104?

use code wm203

For that link search hukd for parking. There's a link a few below your post

parkatmyhouse is really good if you can find one with lots of good reviews. We used one from Stansted & transferred us early hours.

help-me-park.co.uk is offering 10% discount on its meet and greet - use julydiscount

Treks2

https://www.help-me-park.co.uk is offering 10% discount on its meet and … https://www.help-me-park.co.uk is offering 10% discount on its meet and greet - use julydiscount

reviewcentre.com/rev…tml

Original Poster

Thanks guys saved £18
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769324
    2. HUKD Hottest deals side bar was far better before33
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2458
    4. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.66

See more discussions