Groups

anybody help me here please

noticed woolies do a maternity range .....but i cant narrow it down on their website. as in i type maternity and it comes up with no result found. but if u google something like maternity coat...it will come up with a woolies link... so there must be a range...but i cant filter it down.

please

10 Comments

Original Poster

[url]www.wooloworths.co.uk[/url]

link i stumbled on woolworths.co.uk/rf/…015

A few here
    woops - the link won't copy and paste
    I tried 'women'!!

edit -
    google 'woolworths woman south' and the more results for woolworths.co.uk - plenty there I think.

Original Poster

chesso;6939401

A few here woops - the link won't copy and pasteI tried 'women'!!

yeah i tried taking end off but didnt work. thanks chesso for effort

magicbeans;6939424

yeah i tried taking end off but didnt work. thanks chesso for effort

done it ^^^ but all individually!!

Hi MB
    i found this woolworths.co.uk/rf/…015

It seems to be the same as the littlewoods group site, if you put in the Cat No, in any of the littlewoods group it will bring up the same product, so best to just go on littlewoods etc it will be the same for woolies

Original Poster

nadss;6939507

Hi MB i found this … Hi MB i found this http://www.woolworths.co.uk/rf/wlo/p.do/women/tops/maternity/south/maternity-boyfriend-cardigan?A=6121063286057893989015It seems to be the same as the littlewoods group site, if you put in the Cat No, in any of the littlewoods group it will bring up the same product, so best to just go on littlewoods etc it will be the same for woolies

WOW thanks nadss!! hows u btw. hows work?

magicbeans;6939526

WOW thanks nadss!! hows u btw. hows work?

Your welcome, congrats on the pregnancy btw. Work is good, busy busy, just enjoying my day off and spending more money on hukd:w00t:

Original Poster

so basically its not a woolies range but a littlewoods range! i see!

Original Poster

nadss;6939546

Your welcome, congrats on the pregnancy btw. Work is good, busy busy, … Your welcome, congrats on the pregnancy btw. Work is good, busy busy, just enjoying my day off and spending more money on hukd:w00t:

thanks!! u must be busy this time of yr!!

magicbeans;6939567

thanks!! u must be busy this time of yr!!

Yup the dark nights, the festive season and all the rest of it. It does seem as though Littlewoods have taken over the woollies website, hope you find what you werel looking for
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions